Psoriasis on ankle onlyHi,
I seem to have psoriasis (red eruptions with white flaky skin) on ankles only.
Earlier I had it on the knees but it cleared on its own and now for past 12 months its on the left ankle.
Gets better sometimes and then spreads back..
Occasionally there are small spots in neck or hand (ring with dry skin) but they go away on their whithin a week or so with no intervention except a miosturiser.
More info :
Weight 90 kg
Height 170 cm
Through this forum I see mostly help from Sulphur and Silicea.. which one to take is my confusion....
please help ..
devdev2009 on 2010-01-18
If you are ready to provide all your details a remedy that covers all your symptoms may be worked out for you. For doing that you should copy both the questionnaires from the following thread and paste all questions here duly answered. Please note that the effectiveness of remedy selection depends on the quality of details you provide. Please note that mental symptoms are very significant for arriving at a remedy. Please don't think that they are not relevant as your problems are physical.
♡ kadwa last decade
Here are the answers
1. Describe your main sufferings and other related or unrelated sufferings in your own words with exact sensations, locations, modalities and probable causes. - Possible psoriasis at ankle with itching and red skin and minor pain
2. Write an essay on yourself as a person. Describe your nature, likes and dislikes, fears and dreams, your ambition in life, your inner-most desires, your place in society etc.
Very intelligent person, grasp new thinks quickly, witty and strong headed. Hate time delays and incompetence. Good analytical skills. Impatient and short tempered. Love people who appreciate excellence. Family man. Not a great traveller but excellent reading habits.
3. What is your profession? Do you enjoy yourself at work? Is it a profession you have willingly chosen? If not, what would it be as per your choice?
Project manager in IT. Enjoy work - yes. Choice of profession - yes.
4. What would you like to change in your personality, if at all?
5. Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality;
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Asocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine.
Aggressive, Headstrong,Rigid, Asocial,
Anything else you would like to add?
6. Did you have any bereavement in life? If yes, how has it affected you?
None - however mother is very sick.
7. Do you often suffer from depression? If so, do you prefer company or solitude during those times?
8. Do you get angry often? If not, do you feel the anger inside at least? What are the things / issues on which you get angry the most?
Yes very angry if work not done correct way. Very impatient
9. Did you have any issues regarding your parenting by your guardians?
devdev2009 last decade
GENERAL SYMPTOMS (Related to you in person)
Occupation: Project Manager, IT
1. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring thought? None
2. Write down all your marked mental symptoms taking the guidelines as suggested below:
- Deliriums, Hallucinations, Fancies or Illusions. Fantasize about owning a Company
- Dominant emotions in your temperament Impatient, Angry, Perfectionist, Quick analytics
- Your fears and recurring dreams. None
- Loss in memory if at all (names, words, streets etc.)
- Propensities ( tendency to do/think about a certain act) Want to sleep as much as I can
3. Your response to changes in environment
- Feel worse in the afternoon.
- Feel worse in cold or hot weather / climates. Nope
- Feel worse in stormy or calm weather. Nope
- Feel worse in dry or damp weather. Nope
- Feel worse in motion / touch / jar / any particular position. Feel irritated if someone keeps touching..
- Feel worse in bright light / loud sound / sharp smell etc. - loud sound
4. What are your cravings and aversions in food?
- Cravings: Sweet
- Aversions: Tasteless food
5. Describe your menstrual affections ( if any )
6. Write down the diseases running in your family.
Father BP. Mother Mitral Valve stenosis & Asthma
7. Write down if you notice any abnormality with your sleep, hunger, thirst and bowel movements.
Sleep is deep. Thirst is very less since working in AC all the time.
8. What are the various diseases which you have suffered from in your life and do you think your present illness is having a relation to the disease or after effects of the drugs taken during the time.
Typhoid 2 years ago. high BP 3 years ago cured by Homeopathy (Lyco)
Dengue 6 months ago.
Case Taking Sheet Part - 2
PARTICULAR SYMPTOMS (Related to the parts affected in your body)
9. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring pain in the affected parts?
Irritation and itching in the ankle affected area
10. Describe your physical sufferings in the specific locations.
Red skin with silvery flakes with itching at ankle area
11. How does the suffering / pain get aggravated or ameliorated with the changing environment as suggested below:
- Time Better in morning
- Hot, cold, dry and wet environments. - Better in wet environments
- Touch, pressure, motion, jar, position, rubbing etc.
Bad when rubbing
12. Do you think there is a specific pattern of occurance of the suffering with regard to time, period or any internal biological changes in the body? Maybe due to socks but have changed them to cotton/acrylic/ all type. No impact
devdev2009 last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please read my posts on the breathing exercises called as Anulom Vilom Pranayam and Kapalbhati Pranayam by following the links given below. Please practise these pranayams regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning. You may practise at any other convinient time. The only restriction that you have to follow is not to do these exercises within 4 hours after meals. You can have meals not within 15 minutes after finishing these exercises.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.