Hair loss, oily skin, cold feet, sweat easily the list goes on, Please helpPatient ID: Sex: Age: male, 22
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
i have hair loss in the frontal area of my head, temples, also i have gray hairs on the sides of my head, my skin and scalp get very oily and the oil has an unpleasant odor. i assume this is from hormone imbalance? i also and mild acne which occurs in cycles.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I sweat very easily, sometimes ill be in bed with my partner and ill sweat which is embarrassing, also i get cold feet and cold hands, sometimes they warm up but they tend to be cold and perspire then they can be very hot and still sweat. i also get this wave of heat that travels through my whole body, it feels like my body temperature goes up and i get really hot and then it stops. i find it occurs more frequently when i get embarrassed or nervous.
Also i find when i get nervous (ie before and exam) my body gets very cold and i sweat, the sweat localizes on my head, hands feet, and abdomen.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
being young and losing hair sucks, i wish i were like 'normal' people who dont have to worry about this problem, i feel like people look at me and stare at my hair and it makes me upset and embarrassed.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
depressed, unworthy, sad, hopeless
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
in my late teens (hairloss) and the sweating/circulation problem i have no idea.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
nervous, sometimes quiet, sometimes i like to joke and be funny, im kind, caring, listen to peoples problems, sincere, honest, loyal, procrastinate.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
refreshed, in tune, spiritual, happy, calm
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
i like to keep to myself, be alone.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
sensitive to light, i dislike fluorescent lights, bright lights, loud noises.
like dim lighting, candles, low lights, quiet places.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
i talk to myself when i'm alone, and embarrassed to admit I suck my thumb still at 22 :S i find it calms me. ugh. i tend to be happy one moment and then sad the next moment.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
i have a great family, love them, im close to my mom, i have a few friends, but i am the type of person who easily gets along with most people. Im in a relationship and we are very good together i am very happy, however my insecurities about my looks prevents me from truly being open and happy.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
my fears are being alone, being cheated one, being left.
dreams and thoughts are of losing the one i love.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i never use to like sweets until i got into my new relationship and now i like sweets.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
normal, sometimes during the day ill get jittery from being hungry, and i usually eat without being hungry.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
strawberries, they make me break out in acne on my face and back.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
sweat more then normal, especially in my hands and feet (right now my hands are warm and clammy, my feet are ice cold and dry which sometimes they are cold and sweat too) all in all i rarely feel like my body is in homeostasis. Im overly hot and sweating or im overly cold,
ALSO sometimes ill feel cold internally, but hot exteriorly (sweat).
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
usually once a day, its usually dark in color and fluctuates between looking hydrated to dry?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
l prefer to sleep on my sides, ill end up switching sides through the night, when i sleep with my partner the same happens only the sweat issue occurs, i assume its from the heavy duvet and his body heat being really hot.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
sex 11/10 no problem there.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
i feel more connected with my thoughts and i like to think a lot, i can tell when people around me are upset or something is bothering them.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
cancer, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity. I assume from bad diet and not properly looking after oneself.
i exercise and eat better then most people.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
white, male, slim build, brown hair and eyes, skin tone varies from light tan to red, my face and hands tend to be red.
Bragg2010 on 2010-02-06
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.