Allergic RhinitisI am sending this mail for a problem I am facing for a long time. My Age is 33 years, Male. I have a long problem of Allergic Rhinitis. Kindly provide remedy. I have downloaded a Questionaire form your website. I am answering the questionaire
1. Describe your main suffering?
Allergic Rhinitis and Excess Saliva while speaking
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
NONE as such
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Cough and Cold
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Five to seven years back
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
*Morning and Late Evening (Mostly round the clock especailly during sleeping posture)
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
*Not in particular but yes dust, pollution, cold wave
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Cold Weather / Winter / Dust area
Normally March/April anmd October / November - Neither too much of Hot nor too much of Cold
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
*Moody, Nervous, Irritating, Short tempered
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
*Not above. but yes to Dust/Sun in summer to Heavy cold wave in winter Also Alllergic to DUST
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
*Fears about career / Family
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
*General Food Habit. Some times Spicy
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
*Less to Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
*Less to Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
*Masla Rich Foods
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
*Normal - General no place in particular
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
*Two to three times. Some times loose motion. Previously suffered with IBS. Taking Himalalya Triphala (ayurvedic)for the last three months
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
*Am different from others in mood. nothing much in particular.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Nothing. Some times Homeppathic medicne like Kalibich / SL 30 and sino care. But not that relief. Mostly temporary
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Father: Migarine/Thyroid; Elder Son: Migraine / occassinal stomach disorders; Mother: Acidity, Rhenumatoid
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions: NOT APPLICABLE
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
ShobhitSrivastava on 2010-03-04
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.