Attn:Dr Sameer; Disseminated herpesHello all,
My name is Michelle I am 33 years old.
-5'6' 200 pounds (very strong built and muscular, fat distribution aroung waist)
- Vegetarian & lactose intolerance++
- No alcohol, occasional 'decaf' coffee (1-2/month)
-Disseminated (scalp, lips, nose,inside mouth, chin, right lower back+right abdomen, behind ears, left shoulder, genital, intra abdominal,... herpes infection disseminated x8 in 2 years, now every month or so intra abdominal only with severe pain.
-low immune system to any viral infection (HIV negative, immune system 'tested' normal)
-seasonal allergies (eyes, nose)
-Intolerance to heat
-migraine after exercise/heat
I am in a lot of pain and I don't know what to do with all that
I am having an intraabdominal outbreak right now
I checked on the list and thought about Nat Mur, more for the personality type, but for the herpes??
And I am confused about dosage, as this is now chronic and acute??
Any help would be so appreciated
Patient ID: Sex:F Age: 33
1. Describe your main suffering?
-disseminated herpes and post herpetic neuralgia
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
-depressive disorder (low mood, anxiety, avoidance of social situations, stress, worries, emotionnaly inhibited)
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
- extreme abdominal pain from intraabdominal herpes (feels like getting a tatoo on a blister...)
- extreme crying spells from feeling extremely unwell
pain all over the body when the herpes disseminates
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
- Started 2 years ago at the same time as a burn out from work and emotional stree with fiance
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning upon waking up
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
- herpes: nothing makes it better, conventional meds not working anymore. Chocolate seems to make ot worse. Menses?
I am trying supplements of Lysine 1000 to counterbalance the arginine (I am vegetarian, so I have too much argining, which helps the virus)
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
- worse with menses on occasions (menses will sometimes trigger an outbreak)
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Better in cold dry weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am easygoing, but can get moody without apparent reason. Shy and reserved in social situations.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? I am not very comfortable with that.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes, can trigger migraine
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Good, I love them so much. But it is hard for me to express my love and appreciation...
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
-My fear is to stay like this. It is just horrible.
My dream is to move to a place in the country, with lots of trees, grass, in a quiet and private area
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
- I crave for fatty fried food, sometimes chocolate
- I dont like cold food that much, but will take it if I am too warm. Same with cold liquids.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
More towards excessive
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal to high normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
- Milk products (but I love them)
- red wine
- Aversion for all alcohols (makes me extremely depressed, beer would be ok, but hate the taste), aversion for meat
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal, head+trunk I would say
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Regular, usually normal, occasional- 2/week- diarrhea or very soft stools
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
hard time falling asleep at night. I sleep on my right side or occasionally on my back. Once asleep I sleep well untill the morning. But I feel tired in the morning.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
I dont feel for it very much
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
- More tired, anxious
- Get overwhelmed in social situations
- I am always in pain
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
No homeopathic medications
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
- Strong muscular with fat around hips/waist
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general?Late
How long do they last? 6days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Yes; irritable, worsening of body paind, moody, surge of physical energy just the day before, occasional herpes outbreak with extreme pain, occasional migraines. More energy once my periods are over until about day 14.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Bright red, sometimes thick
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? no
Abundancia on 2010-03-15
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.