≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Enlarged or inflamed vein or blood vessel 6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Inflamed or enlarged vein or blood vessel

I have an enlarged or slightly inflamed vein/blood vessel on my scrotum. Does anybody know what homeopathic remedies I can use to make it go away or reduce in size? I think wearing tight underwear may have caused it. I went to my local homeopath and he gave me arnica tincure, tablets for joints and tissues and tablets which reduce physical fatigue to the body which hasnt seemed to help. please if you can help Thanks.
  Suraj87 on 2010-03-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.