≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Allergy

Whey Protein allergy2Food Allergy139Skin allergy4Sulphur/ Sulfa Allergy1Two issues. Nat phos 6x and eye allergy4Sneezing allergy5Dry nose and throat allergy2Severe Cough due to Allergy18Acne; Pollen allergy11Premature ejaculation/asthma/pollen allergy1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Allergy to Vaginal Fluid


Thanks for taking the time to read my message.

I am a 25 year old healthy male. Over the past year I have been in a long distance relationship with a girl with whom I have been having unprotected oral and genital sex (she is on birth control).

After each time we see eachother within several days I develop a rash in my genital area. The rash consists of red bumps with some of them being raised from the skins surface. Some of the bumps grow larger than others and some fill with puss. Most of the bumps appear to be in the pubic hair area…however I also have gotten some on the shaft of my penis (those appear like fluid filled bubbles), as well as a few white heads around my mouth which are not regular pimples as they stay around much longer than a regular pimple. I also notice that my lips get extremely dry and peel after seeing her.

All in all the symptoms can last as long as 7-8 weeks with some of the bumps disappearing and others popping up even weeks after I have last seen her.

The first time this happened was 13 months ago (last march). Upon my return home, I scheduled an appointment to see a doctor. He told me that what I had looked suspicious of type II Herpes and he tested me for it. To his and my surprise the test came back negative. As I continued to get similar symptoms after each trip with this girl, I returned to the same doctor and was tested again and again for herpes bringing the total number of times I’ve been tested to 6-7 within the past year. This includes both swab and blood tests.

The latest test was just 10 days ago. It came back negative again. However, upon my return home from Mexico with this girl this past Wed, I again have gotten similar symptoms. At this point I really have no idea what this could be as she and I have both tested negative for all the standard STD’s and to my knowledge she is not using any special soaps or perfumes or lubricants which some ppl have suggested can cause these types of problems.

Have you ever heard of a case like this where a person can be allergic to another’s vaginal fluid? Symptoms seem similar to contact dermititis...but does that make any sense to have contact dermititis to a specific females vaginal fluid?

I have had other sexual partners before this one, and have never experienced these symptoms.

A doctor I know has recommended using steroid cream to help with the symptoms…however obviously my preference would be to find a cure/a means of preventing the symptoms from occurring at all.

Do you have any ideas???
  MDguy on 2010-04-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.