≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Over Musterbation. 1Attention Dr Kulkarni please advise on PE caused by prolonged Musterbation 5plz help someone -"physical. weakness. problem due to musterbation' 13easily ejaculate during intercose due to musterbation 5over musterbation 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

problem of musterbation

i am 20 year boy and i want to get rid of doing musterbation. i do musterbation often in latrin room after doing toilet. and sometimes in bathing. my penis is straigth forward and out of control that time.i want to doing exreme sex so i do musterbation 3 times in a week.
  PUNIT34 on 2010-04-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
hi punit....
Divert ur mind from sexual thoughts to ur carrier/future & health otherwise ur life become like a hell............Take it seriously.....
pkshrma last decade
Hi Punit....

Most people think that these addictions will magically disappear, but you have to put some effort into it, Think Think Think Positive. You dont have to masturbate!

----Here I'll tell you what to do step by step----

First off stop thinking about everything sexual altogether.
Tell yourself, 'I won't think about anything sexual' When you see something that turns you on, Look Away, and forget what you saw.

Think positive constantly!!!, think of the reason why you want to stop, all the time.

Stay away from temptations online, Face book/Myspace/porn of course. T.V.s and computers will make you depressed if watch them too often, or eating fatty foods.

Dr.Sabadra last decade
Dear PUNIT34,pl take Bufo Rana 200c 4 pills 3 times a day for 7 days,then revert back.


Dr Abhishek Mukherjee
om sai clinic
Dr Abhishek last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.