High blood pressureRespected doctors, my mother has two problems:
1) knee pain, she can bend her knees with very difficulty.
2) she has high blood pressure ranges from almost 110-150.
can i give her Rhus Tox30C three time a day for knee pain, please guide me. And please also tell me the remedy for high blood pressure.
apnasi on 2010-04-25
Patient ID: Sex: married/unmarried Age: Nature of work: Habits:
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
11. Your like and dislike(Foods etc.)?
12. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
13. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?.
14. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
15. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
16. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
17. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
18. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
19. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
20. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
21. What major diseases are running in your family?
22. Describe, how do you look like?
23. Any other information?
mustafarshi last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.