Dr Kadwa A case of infertility, High bpioPatient ID: Sex: Male Age: 32 Married since 3 years no children
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Infertility, hbp , low sperm count
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
appendix pain, dull mindedness, block nose during evening, redness under right eye, sleepiness (drowsiness), fullness after few bites, gas, hair falling, body pains specially legs, fingers, blackness of lips, dryness of lips, dryness of skin, feel hot most of the time specially head, headache on right side
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Tiredness, laziness, anxiety
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
like to sleep, dont want to talk to anyone
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
since 7-8 years, eating out is the cause
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
After 2 pm
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
aggravation: Thinking about health, sun, heat, full stomach, Talking Ameliorate: drinking cold water, rest
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
change of place (moved from home country to uae), work environment (no time to eat at proper hours) lack of appetite
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, changeable, easily offended, lazy, arguing, nervous, lack of confidence, absent minded,
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Like to be consoled
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Loving & caring
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear of darkness,accidents, electricity, pointed objects, loneliness, ghosts. Dream related to religion like travelling or praying, sea water & snakes (unusual color)
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Bread (toast), egg, milk, cheese, ice cream, rice, juices & spicy food. Aversion to cold food, potato
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less than normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Salty food, beef
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Too much sleep during day but normal in night. Sleep on back
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Lazy, clumsy, keeping anger to oneself, constantly clearing throat
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Allopathic medicine for bp, pain killers for headache, medicine for constipation
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Flabby, over weight
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
alice2010 on 2010-05-10
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.