Hypothyroid and have poor libidoI have been suffering from subclinical hypothyroidism from 2006. I have a multinodular goitre. i was on 25 mcg thyroxine and now take 75 mcg along with thyrowel.I just cant amange to lose weight no matter how much i try. worse I have poor libido. I just have my drive for the three days after my periods and then its gone.I am 177cms tall and weigh around 89 kg.I also suffer from PMS. please help. I am looking for a homeopathic sure for my thyroid as well as libido level.
ceracera on 2010-05-25
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
Patient ID: ceracera Sex: Female Age:30
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Hypothyroidism, have multinodular goitre, as a result obese, poor BMI, Poor libido
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Pain in finger joints, knee joints, fatigue
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Overly emotional, short tempered, PMS, fatigue, sensitive to cold
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel tired, irritable and sad
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Not the same evryday
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I have PMS and hypothyroidism
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Suspicious, Easily offended, agreeable
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Before i'm worried as i hate lightning and thunder, after I am very relieved
Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Causeless weeping sometimes especially during PMS
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I am extrremely protective of my children and even paranoid at times thinking about their safety. My husband I am friendly with and love him a lot.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fear robbers, criminals, perverts, snakes, spiders.I keep dreaming I am pregnant with a third child
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I love chocolate, certain spicy food, pizza. I dont like oily food
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
At times excessive and at nimes non existent
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
High hunger cravings, and sometimes no appetite but i still eat imagining myself to be hungry even if i am not
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Normal. Trunk and limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
No regular time of the day. Fairly ok but at times constipated when my thyroid levels alter
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep deeply but late. I lie on my back
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Not interested in sex at all
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I eat lesser than most people yet put on weight.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Thyroxine 75 mcg, thyrowel, no symptom that I know of but usually my body has a tendency for water retention, which changes when i have my medication increased.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am tall 177 cms, bulky, 89 kilos, fair, broad shouldered
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Regular 24-26 days, they last 7 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
I have PMS body pain, temperamental, emotional
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
Excessive first three days
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
ceracera last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
If Pulsatilla doesn't do anything for you in 15 days, in that case you may take Graphites 200c in the same way after 15 days and report back 15 days thereafter (ie 30 days from now).
♡ kadwa last decade
just to clarify one point
i am supposed to take this just for one day and wait 15 days to see if there is a difference right
ceracera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.