Geographical tongueHi.. I am a sufferer of geographical tongue or sores on my tongue for 3 years now. I am thinking about trying taraxacum but i dont absorb in tablets.. Should I order Liquid ot tincture? In what dosage should it be`?
Hoping to get some answers :)
Smyrja on 2010-07-08
Dr.Saravanan last decade
Sometimes I het like a blister on the tip of my tongue that develops into bigger sore. Sometimes when I eat something I can feel the sore come and sometimes my throat hurts also.
Now I am starting to feel pain in my ears mostly in the right ear.
I hate this and I really need help !
Thanks for giving me the time to answer !
Smyrja last decade
Can you provide more answers for the following questions?
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
2. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
3. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
4. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
5. Which time of the day you are worst?
6. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
7. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
8. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
9. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
10. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
11. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
12. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
13. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
15. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
16. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
17. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
18. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
19. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
20. What major diseases are running in your family?
21. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance..
Dr.Saravanan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.