tinnitus -please adviseHi,
Both myself and my husband has been suffering from tinnitus.I will first write for my husband. He has the ringing sound in his left ear since past few months, probably since March 2010.It is a ringing/buzzing sound that started as a very low sound and has increased a bit in volume .He is also suffering from increased allergy problems, sneezing and red eyes.Testing by the ENT doctor revealed ,there is a minute hearing loss at high frequencies.He has suffered from mental stress off and on for past few years.
Please advise if there is any remedy that will help his situation.
anusubpad on 2010-07-16
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
I am not sure about Patient ID ,as both of us are looking for help.
Patient ID:anusubpad Sex: Male Age: 38
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
The ringing in years has started maybe 3-4 months back. The ringing sound is only in the left ear ,that started as a low ringing and has slightly increased in volume recently. Detail exam and diagnostic testing by ENT (MRI of Brain) specialist did not reveal any damage or abnormality, but did reveal slight loss of hearing at high frequencies .Worried if the volume might increase further and also more hearing loss could occur in the future.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Other health symptoms include :-
1) Constipation ,incomplete elimination ,one bowel movement in the morning upon arising and another after breakfast.(since past 1-2 yrs)
2) Pain on lower right side of abdomen ,no definite diagnosis .Doctor has asked to wait and watch.(since 6 months)
3) Anal fistula that is painful and bleeds off and on if constipated.(this symptom started about 6 months back)
4) Increased allergy symptoms ,mainly sneezing ,red watery eyes.
5) Occasional numbness and tingling sensations on the left side .all testing negative.
6) Suffered from bout of stress related amnesia (GTA) 2 yrs back brought on by stress. It lasted for a couple of hours and was preceded by extreme uneasiness and restlessness. Could not remember date, place of residence etc .No recollection of what happened during the bout of amnesia.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Feeling hopeless and depressed sometimes due to new and multiple health complaints that have started recently. Until recently had a pretty healthy physical condition.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Feel hopeless and experience sense of failure sometimes. Does not open up about whats troubling and does not express or vent much.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
This ringing started recently after a pretty hectic and demanding work schedule and pretty tragic personal loss.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Cannot say for sure .
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Not sure .
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Mild, agreeable, nervous, quiet, lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
No .sometime yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Not quite sure what is the intention of this question . Do not feel anything different . Feel good about them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Job related stress and situations
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
1-2 bowel movements a day depending on constipation.Stools normal in consistency.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep pretty well. prefer sleeping on the back or sleeping on either side with one leg close to the body and one stretched out.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Sometimes yes sometimes no.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I dont think Im different.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
No medications were taken
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetes, High BP. Cancer
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Tall , medium dark complexion .Straight black hair and eyes.Well built ,broad shoulders and narrow waist .
anusubpad last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 45 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.