i got married three and a half years back and we are not having cild i got really depressed after watching my and my husbands report i have fsh level 28.5 and i am 27 years old my husband is azoospermic he is 29 years old us kindly help us we want to have child
sana hasan on 2010-07-29
I would like to enlighten you about the intricacies and the sensitive approach necessary for the homeopathic intervention. Infertility poses a challenge to homeopaths. It needs a hardcore-Hahnemannian approach. Valuable symptoms including all of the Physical and mental symptoms, reaction to vaccines, drugs, family medical history, thermal sensitivities and sleep postures form a part of the very detailed information that a physician would need.
A Homeo remedy is always selected on the basis of totality of symptoms. The effectiveness of remedy selection is directly proportional to the details provided by you. . Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings. Please give as much information as you can. Never feel that you're 'talking too much'.
Sex: Age: Marital status: Children: Occupation: Habits (like smoking/ alcohol/ tobacco, partying etc):
1) Family Medical History:
Grandparents (Maternal and paternal):
Brothers and sisters:
Spouse and children:
2) Medical History: (Include vaccination history and the reactions to them if any)
Major illnesses (Chronologically):
Operations (if any chronologically):
3) a) Present your Complaints in order of priority:(Give as much information as you can in your own words without much reference to medical and technical terms.)
b) Can you connect these complaints to any other events/accidents/physical or mental torture/broken relationship? What was going on in your life personally, physically, emotionally, socially, environmentally when the complaints came on?
c) What are the things, which aggravate your suffering and which are those, which make you feel better? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, movement, climate, music, consolation, thunderstorm, exam or other important events, smell, noise, light etc. Are you worse on any particular side of the body?
4) Physical Profile:
Colour of hair: Colour of eyes: Skin: Complexion: Build: Posture: Height: Weight: Nails: Other.
5) Mental Profile: (This is so important. Please take your time and answer carefully)
> Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy, etc.?
> Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
> How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
> Describe yourself in your own words:
> Any grief, strange relationship, any anger/resentment against anybody, any fears, any phobias?
> Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
6) If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
7) Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
8) What do you crave for in food items and in general and what are your aversions in food items and in general?
9) Describe your thirst and hunger? (Examples: Average or Excessive or thirstless or loss of appetite or any other associated details)?
10) Describe your sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Are there any Recurring or significant dreams?
11) Describe about discharges (colour/odour/consistency)? [Nasal, from ear or sweat (where do you sweat more? head/trunk/limbs etc), stool and urine.]
12) What is your preference in climate, weather? (Examples: sun / shade / cold / dry / cold / damp / hot humid / not extreme / well ventilated)
13) Other details you want to say or if there are any peculiar things going on in your physical or emotional plane.
Please create another post for your husband so that someone may help him.
Info.rahiq 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.