Adrenal/Chronic FatigueSince I see everyone usually has to answer these questions, I'll make it easy and do it now.
Married/unmarried/widow: In a Relationship
1. What is your chief complaint (CC)? Chronic Fatigue
2. When did this problem begin? What happened in your life around that time? What do u think cause it? After being in college. My lifestyle was bad. I was eating junk and smoking marijuana. Had a panic attack and started developing more and more symptoms of Chronic Fatigue ever since
3. What aggravates the CC? (certain types of foods or weather,movement,light,noise,heat/cold,or anything else that you can think of ) Heat, flashing lights, stress
4. At what time of the day or night is CC the worst?specify an hour if you can. No particular time
5. What symptoms can you identify the accompany the CC? Fatigue, Thirsty, heat sensitivity, exercise intolerance, low stamina, lightheaded, tinnitus, indigestion, and insomnia
6. Which position do you dislike the most; sitting, standing, and lying? Standing. Get dizzy from standing up
7. Do you perspire a great deal? if so, when and where on the body > No(feet,head,hair,armpits,etc)
8. What time of day tends to be a down time for u? The whole day
9. What do you worry about how do you deal with worries? Nothing in particular
10. Do you tend to be neater and more fastidious than those around you, more casual? Yes
11. Do you cry easily? in what situations No
12. When you are upset, do you tend to tell a lot of people or keep it to yourself? Keep it to myself
13. On what occasions do you feel despair? not really
14. In what circumstances do you feel jealous? None in particular
15. When and on what occasions do you feel frightened ?any fears ?(darkness. being alone,altitude,flying,elevators None
16. What is the greatest griefs that you have gone through your life? How did you react? Getting sick
17. What are the greatest joys you have had in your life? Finding Jesus
18. In what situations do you feel the blues, depressed, sad, and pessimistic? When Im tired
19. What bothers you most in the other public ?how if at all, do u express
20. Do you have lack of self-confidence and poor sense of self worth? At times. I feel old but Im young
21. Do you have any recurring dream? What is the dream? No
22. What would you need to feel happy? I just want to healthier again
23. What do u do for work,(ideally, what would to you like to do ) Computers
24. If you had an expected week from work, and 1000 what would you do? Go to a basketball game and probably take my girlfriend out
25. How do other people view you? Not sure
26. What would you like to change most about yourself? I wish I was happier at times
27. How do you feel before, during and after meals? How do you feel if you go without a meal? Eating makes my symptoms worst..I get bloated easily
28. What would you most like to eat (if you did not have to consider calories, fat, anything you have read about the right way to eat)? I like cheesy food
29. What foods do you dislike and refuse to eat? sushi or any uncooked meat
30. How much do you drink in a day? Includes soda, juice, coffee, tea, milk, and alcoholic beverages as well as water .how much thirsty you feel? I drink alot of water..not a lot of juice. I'm constantly thirsty
31. What hours do you sleep? Do you tend to wake up at particular time? Why? What makes you restless or sleepy? I sleep at 3am and wake up at 12pm
32. Do you do anything during sleep ?(speak,laugh,shrick,toss about, grind your teeth, snore) Not really
33. How do you feel in the morning? Tired like I didnt sleep
34. No. of pregnancies, no of children, no of miscarriages, no of abortions
35. At what age did your menses begin? If you have gone through menopause, at what age?
36. How frequently do they (or did they) come?
37. What about their duration, abundance, color, time of day when flow is greatest; any odor or clots?
38. How do you (did you) feel before, during and after menses?
39. What medications are you taking at present?
40. How frequently do you get colds and flus? I get colds every year
41. Have you had any childhood illness twice, or in a very severe form, or after puberty? Pink eye
42. Have you had vacations since the standard childhood ones? Have you ever had an adverse or unusual reaction to vaccination? No
43. Have you had any surgery? What and when?
44. Have you had at anytime (mention year); what therapy was given?
A) Warts: where? When? How treated?
b) Cysts: where? When? How treated? I have a small pea size lump in my neck..doctors think its either a cyst or node. I had it since I was around 14 yrs old
c) Polyps: where? When? How treated?
D) Tumors: where? When? How treated?
45. Do you tend to have any discharges (nasal, vaginal, etc)? color, consistency:
a) Do you tend to need a smaller dose of medications than most other people?
B) Do you need fewer anesthesias than others, or have a hard time coming out of it?
c) Do you tend to react to vitamins and herbs and/or need hypoallergenic vitamins? Yes Im sensitive to many herbs
d) Are you sensitive to paint fumes, exhaust, dry cleaning fluid, fragrances, etc.? Yes Im sensitive to many chemicals
47. Family history: mention diseases, causes and ages of deaths of father,mother,sisters,brothers and grandparents on both sides
48. What else would you like to tell me about yourself or your condition? I have tried many different treatments including acupuncture, detoxes, herbs, and supplements and none have helped much. I had it for over 3 yrs now. I have low vitamin D and have had mercury poisoning in the past but my levels are down now. I also have had mono in the past. My adrenals are bad and I have candida. I would appreciate if you have me a combination of remedies to try. Thanks
TruJerz on 2010-08-13
Nux Vomica 200c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 2 to day 15
2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
ferrum phos 6x
natrum sulph 6x
kali mur 6x
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.