HPV Cervical Dysplasia CIN IIIHi, I was wondering if someone can help me. In Feb of this year I was diagnosed with Dysplasia CIN III. With in a week they did a biopsy and I had a leep procedure done next week. Now i am getting worried and stressed because I have to go for a 6 month checkup to make sure I have a normal Pap Smear. I have had no symptoms of any kind. I have regular periods no pain or any extra bleeding. But ever since the procedure I have been cramping really bad the first 2 days of my period for which i take 2 ibuprofens. Please can you help me with this and suggest a homeopathy med. Thanks
1. Describe your main suffering? HPV Cervical Dysplasia CIN III awaiting 6 month check up
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Excema Patch on left foot, sinus issues
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Stressed over the outcome of the pap smear
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? tired, stressed, hopeless
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Was discovered when I went for my pap smear
6. Which time of the day you are worst? no particular time
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? not sure pain is worse when I start my period but subsides after a day or two
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I love fall and partially winter dont like summer
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. Get stressed out easy, little moody, nervous
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? fine
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes sometimes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? no
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? no
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
close to my parents and sisters, husband is ok have pets
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Failing my exams and not being able to pay my bills
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? spicy and sweet
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
normal under arms
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?sleep good like to sleep on my side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? understanding
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? just vitamins
22. What major diseases are running in your family? high cholestrol, heart disease
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance tall, fair
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
lily777 on 2010-09-03
Otherwise Antimony Crudum 30C once a day for 2 weeks.
And also use raw Thuja. Find it and chew a small twig once a day.
♡ girilal last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.