BALDNESS and other problems !!I am posting the duly filled questionnaire below :
Anyone please HELP :
ATTN : PARAKLETOS , KADWA, MEFOOZ, RISHIMBA
Patient ID: PushToTalk
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Ans. Baldness ( Frontal ), Blurred vision in the left eye, headache accompanied with body ache and lethargic feeling.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Ans. Flabby and Fat Body.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Ans. Lack of Confidence , Lack of desire to dress up and social life.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Ans. I feel that I should leave all the things and go somewhere alone.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ans. I fell seriously ill in 1995 and suffered pleural effusion in right lung. I also had worse eczema in my hands which disappeared when I was under treatment for pleurisy. After I recovered from the disease fully my hair started to fall after 2-3 years. My hair are falling since 1998 at steady speed and now my head is getting clearly visible from the front.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
3pm to 6pm
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Ans. I think excessive mental pressure aggravates the things and I feel better when I workout.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Ans. Dont know.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Ans. Excessive temperature ( hot weather ) makes me worse and I feel better in air conditioned rooms.Better in dry weather humidity makes me sick. I get flu in humid locations.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Ans. I am quite and calm type of person but feel that a storm is wondering inside me which will burst some day. I feel easily offended, when I am determined to do some thing I cant be changed, I dont agree to what I feel is not right, I am a bit lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Ans. I feel frightened.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Ans. Yes, I feel better and need to be consoled. I also seek guidance/help from atrologers or spiritual gurus.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Ans. I am extremely sensitive to smells, noise and light. I cant stand loud smells,noise etc.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Ans. Yes, I bite my nails sometimes.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Ans. I feel satisfied with my family and friends but sometimes feel that I am better alone and wants to leave everything without any particular reason.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Ans. I feel that someone is present around me- In my room, my car, wherever I go. A black shadow type something. I dream about the same repeatedly and I also dream of Fighter Planes in the sky ready to combat.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Ans. I crave for burgers and cold drinks and sweet food and I feel aversions to eggs, potato chips. I like and drink a lot of tea.I feel better after having it.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Ans. I feel its eggs and potato chips.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Ans. My sweat is very excessive. I sweat everywhere but its more on HEAD.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Ans. My bowel movement is not regular and have to go to toilet several times to get the clearance. Stool type is not hard knotty but rather loose and little.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Ans. My sleep is not at all relaxing and refreshing. I feel the pain in legs while I am lying on bed whole night. I sleep on right side posture.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Ans. I feel that I am intelligent than others and have better understanding of things than other people.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ans. I was treated with Allopathic medicines for Pleurisy. I took Lycopodium , Nux Vomica, Calc.Carb, Cal Flor., for sometimes but feel that Calc. Carb was better. However, I stopped taking it as one of the homeopaths advised me that If I continue to take it for a longer period of time the other symptoms of the medicine will get developed in me.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Ans. In my paternal side Diabetes, Piles and Heart Problems are major ones and In the maternal side I know that my grandmother died of Asthma and Cancer in breast and my mother died of cancer in food pipe.She also had cysts in kidneys.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Ans. I am 6 feet tall and have more than average well built body. I am growing fat and flabby these days.My weight is more than 100 kilograms. My face is round and have pale skin. Whenever I get photographed my skin looks yellowish as compared to other people.
Prior to my hairfall problem I was very confident and handsome man. I had well and fit body and I used to go to gym also. But after my hair started to fall I lost confidence and dont take interest in anything these days. I dont even want to go out with my wife and child ..I feel really low at self esteem.
PushToTalk on 2010-09-05
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.