Suffering from sinus for last 4 yearsHi,
I am sivaprasad from hyderabad.I have been suffering from sinusities(Continuous drops from nose,sneezing,head ache,iching eye) for last 4 years.I have been using different tablets and nasal spray's suggested by my doctor.for the last 3 months i have been using levist-asr tablets and flomist nasal spray suggested by my doctor.But these medicine didn't cure the problem permenently.I have gone thru the CT-Scan recently.My doctor told that therare are polyps grown around my nose and he suggested me to undergone micro surgery.But the problem will reoccur .I want permanant cure for my problem.I have been suffering a lot with this problem.
i_sivaprasad on 2010-10-07
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
Details are below.
Hi , I am sivaprasad.i am 31 years male residing in hyderaabd.Below are the my problem details.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I have been suffering from sinusities(Continuous drops from nose,sneezing,head ache,iching eye) for last 4 years.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I can't think any of the things and will take rest
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Wake up & after meals in the afternoon
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
cool drinks and icecreams ,cold weather
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
when ever there is a change in climate,Water,and change of place
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
i feel nervous
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes for smell and noise
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
They are good and takes care about me
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
i feared of my financial situtation
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
6hrs a day.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
i have been using Levist-ASR tablets and flomist nasal spray.They are giving temporary relief upto some time.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am 5.8 inch long having avereage body buildup.
i_sivaprasad last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.