≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

secondary amenorrhea 1Secondary amenorrhea and pcos 28primary amenorrhea 9Seeking advice for secondary amenorrhea and conceiving. 39Please help, suffering from Secondary Amenorrhea and infertility. 3Secondary Amenorrhea - I'm 34, had only 3 menses in 1 year. I believe in homeopathy. Has anyone cured theirs? 1Amenorrhea [possibly due to use of birth control pill], and bad acne 2Amenorrhea - please help 8Need Advice: homeopathic for amenorrhea 1Secondary Amenorrhea - Can any Doctor help my daughter please 23


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

my wife is suffering from amenorrhea

my wife never had mestration period in life, she was diagnosed with small Uterus and her one kidney size is also small, doctors told me that she cant grow babies,we want child
and i believe in homeopathy, please suggest me something
  kuldeep_twr on 2010-10-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
She might be having some hormonal problem. Take her to some gud gyneacologist or endocronologist.
She should be having some remedy for that for sure.
Even I suffered with the same problem.
My periods stopped suddenly after i started menstruating for 2yrs. I consulted my family gynaecologist, she reffered to another endocronologist, then i got a remedy for my issue.
I was diagnosed of hyperprolactenemia.
If Medicines taken regularly, it'll be very easy to cure ur wife's problem. Dont worry.
I dont know how exactly u can find medicines in homeopathy, but allopathy works.
Now, my issue is ok and finding also in homeopathy.

But for now, try out with and go to a gud endocronologist. she'll be fine and and within few months she'll be ready to conceive.
eshu.i last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.