Shortness of Breath - I Think Vagus Nerve/GERD related (Help Dr. Joe if you're there).
[message deleted by lownskater52 on Sun, 17 Jun 2012 00:15:22 BST]
lownskater52 on 2010-10-16
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Constant Burping, Flatulence, Shock feeling of stopping breathing when about to fall asleep, fatigue, anxiety
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Anxiety, Depression, Social Withdrawal
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. I feel like I can't inhale a deep breath or that my throat is closing up
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? It really started when I was taking the Zantac 75 but it became so much worse when a took a very small smoke of marijuana yesterday, which I have never ever had a problem with
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Night time
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Time: at night, with food on stomach, Temperature: Heat, in the shower is horrible, Pressure: Chest tightness, Rubbing: No, Washing: In the shower, it is very hard to breath, Eating: exacerbated by eating, shortly after eating gets worse, Tight clothing: not really
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I had severe adverse reactions to Prilosec OTC and Zantac 75. I have never had a health problem in my life until I took those medications.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? I feel better when it is cold and dry. A hot shower is nearly unbearable
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- I feel lazy, anxious, irritable and just want to withdraw from society all together
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes very much so. I am an emotional wreck
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Changes in temperature seems to aggravate my problems
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? I constantly bite my nails, have restless legs, tap my head, and will cry at even the slightest emotional circumstance. I also talk to myself occasionally
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Have no wife or GF, I like my family and friends but feel that they just don't understand
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I fear that my throat will close up after eating one day. I also have very vivid dreams but forget them easily.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave crappy fast foods and fatty foods. But I can't eat them.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I have constant thirst.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I have constant hunger but I feel bloated at the same time. I don't eat that much anymore.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? I can't stand high fat or highly preserved food. Also can't stand milk.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? I sweat around my trunk area alot. The smell of the sweat is also terrible.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I have constant flatulence and my stool movements are not whole, but small bite size nuggets melded together. Coloration is also abnormal. I have 2 or 3 movements a day
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I can't sleep at night at all. I end up staying up till 4 or 5 in the morning and sleep all day. When I'm about to dose off I feel a sensation of shock where I feel like I have stopped breathing. I'll take a big gasp of air right after and be wide awake.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? No way. I have a deformed hand and chest muscle which really repels women. I also have had a lack of sexual drive after the shortness of breath started
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? Just the feeling like I stopped breathing when I am about to fall alseep that will jar me awake. I also have the obvious shortness of breath.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I took Prilosec in August which nearly killed me with high blood pressure, shortness of breath, low potassium levels, confusion and many more. I then took Zantac 75 in September and had horrid side effects such as lethargy, swelling of the face and throat after eating anything, tingling in my joints and face, low pressure and more. I have now begun to get back on my homeopathic remedy regimen which includes Arnica Montana 30c (wet), Robina Pseudo 6c (wet), Nat Phos 6x, and Histaminum Hydrochloricum 30c. Not too much improvement but it has only been a day or so.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? My father has high blood pressure
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) I am a 23 year old, 5'10, 155 pound white male. Fair, freckly skin, little body hair except for hairy leg, slight hair loss. Missing my right pec muscle and 3 fingers on my fight hand due to Poland Syndrome.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. Not Female
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. I have had Poland Syndrome since the day I was born. Includes deformed right hand, missing right pectoralis major, abnormal kidney, liver and gastrointestinal function. Never had any real health problems in my life until the Prilosec and Zantac.
lownskater52 9 years ago
♥ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
Would any other homeopathic doctor like to try and help me?
lownskater52 9 years ago
redcor 6 years ago
You will hopefully discover that my therapy aka 'Joepathy' will help you within the hour after you have taken your first dose after a meal.
The remedies you will order are as follows:
Nat Phos 6x dose 3-4 tablets taken immediately after each of 2 meals
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.
Please observe the following simple rules:
Do not eat large meals. Eat small meals but more often if you feel hungry. Do not drink more that a few sips of water after your meals. This is to prevent the further dilution of your gastric juice which can then reflux into your Esophagus which results in GERD.
It is important that you do not go to bed for at least 2 hours after dinner as food will take about this time to digest and it is best to stay awake and upright to enable your food to digest before going to bed.
No fatty food, alcohol, coffee, preserved meats like sausages, ham, bacon as they contain Saltpeter which will antidote the remedies listed immediately.
If you suffer from a stomach ache or you feel your stomach puffing up before a meal during the day between meals, this is usually due to hunger pains, caused by your gastric juices attacking the inner lining and the wall of your stomach. The simple remedy is to eat some food like a biscuit or a banana between meals to keep the gastric juice away from digesting the stomach wall which results in a stomach ache which in some cases can be acute.
You must drink at least 3 liters of liquids, preferably water daily and you must also exercise for at least half hour daily. It is important to sweat it out as this is all part of my therapy to overcome GERD.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml Liquid Alcohol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle twice daily.
It is understood that the patient will stop all other drugs which s/he may be taking for this ailment.
♥ Joe De Livera 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.