≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Arsenicum Album: $6.59



Similar posts:

arsenicum album dosage in ongoing asthma remedy 8Arsenicum Album dose frequency for Lyme and Morgellons 2LPR and Arsenicum Album 200 2Can Arsenicum Album and Ignatia be taken together? 1Arsenicum Album following Hypericum? 3Tinnitus - Arsenicum Album Question 2arsenicum album overdose? 1arsenicum album proving 7arsenicum album proving 2Arsenicum Album anxiety 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

arsenicum album 200c

My son has anxiety. The doc prescribed Ars album 200c. But my fear is that if I give the medicine and there is aggravation and if he goes out of control in school, how do I handle?

I heard LM potency can be given. But my doc is adamant on 200c. He is not communicating. I dont know what to do. Pl. do advise.

The aggravation from 200c can happen even after 2 weeks or 1 month.


talk peace
  talkpeace on 2010-11-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Can I give the whole history?

I need real help. We are in deep trouble.

My son has anx, dep.

He is unable to finish his work.

So he is very dep. It is whole cycle.

Pl. do help.

talkpeace last decade
The aggravation will happen within a few days, not 2 weeks or a month. No-one aggravates that long after a dose.

I treat a lot of behavior-disturbed children. Their aggravation happens within 1-4 days typically, and is over by the end of the first week with improvement starting to set in. If you are truly concerned about how the school will handle it, keep him home for the first few days.

If there is no aggravation in those first 4 days you probably will not see one at all.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
Perhaps there is no need to be so anxious. If you believe in the doctor then he/she must have chosen a proper similimum. Then, your son will soon feel better.
From my experience Ars. Album's aggravation is somewhat high but then there would be reason to believe the doctor isn't it?
As I opined, with a correctly chosen remedy there is less to worry.
I do not think a doctor will generally go to the LM potency immediately without ensuring the similimum. 200c seems better.
My personal experience is that aggravation is not much after a week or so in 200 potency. The only chance of trouble is if the chosen remedy was highly incorrect and unsuitable (I mean not even partial similimum).

I hope more comments will clear the situation for you. Best luck.
sci_spi last decade
Thank you for all the replies.

The doc has asked us to give once a week for 4 weeks.

How many days should I keep him home?

I cannot keep him home for 4 weeks?

Pl. do let me know.

Thanks for your help in advance.

talkpeace last decade
rx homeo prescribed me selenium 30c for my spermatorrheoa problem with kali phos 6x,but i have no relief by this medication,i take this for 6 days,and rx homeo said that if symptomps persist after 4 days withdrawl drug
and consult specialist pease help me
[message edited by rizwan130 on Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:24:03 BST]
rizwan130 last decade
sir i am 25 year old male i am suffering from frequent night fall episode (2-3 episode per week),premature ejaculation,feeling of dribbling of urination when i urinate in sitting position when i do on standing i not feel dribbling,mild weakness all these problem start 8 year back.
I did masturbation about 9 year back but for very little time then i complitly stop this evil thing.now my hair also start falling
I consult many hakeem and ayurved doctor,but i felt that i am only distroy my time. Now i consuly bhadras noble doctor,please sir give me advice i wait your reply.
my specific, food-sweet item like,vegiterian food prefer
sleep-adequate,sleep on back and right side
wether-mild cold and dry, (high cold i can not tolerate)
mind-sound but now sex related thinks come in mind frequently, and now frequently depression come due to small small things
healthy-since my childhood i feel that i am weak not very strong

i earliar also post my problm but no ans come uptill now
rizwan130 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.