Home Treatments for Nail FungusHere is a list of the top 5 home remedies for nail fungus:
(these are best when fungus is still very mild, mostly ineffective with anything beyond that)
1. Soak in Water and keep trim, just let it heal itself.
2. Soak in water and apple cider vinegar (let air dry good for mild bacteria)
3. Soak in water and sodium borate
4. Boil several cloves of garlic, let cool and soak feet for half an hour in water with the cloves.
5. Vicks apply directly to nails (mostly for the eucalyptus)
sean123 on 2010-11-22
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.