Hypothyroid high TSHHello I am also from Noida and last week tested first time with TSH 15, free T4 normal at 1.17 ( drinking ro water last few years )
Marital status: Divorced
Occupation: Self employed
Habits (like smoking/ alcohol/ tobacco, partying etc): None
1) Family Medical History:
Father/Mother: Mother having slight hypothyroid
Grandparents (Maternal and paternal):
Brothers and sisters: Normal
Spouse and children: NA
2) Patient's Medical History: (Include vaccination history and the reactions to them if any) Responded poorly to one of typhoid/measles vaccine and got the infection
Major illnesses (Chronologically): Typhoid, Pleural effusion, Jaundice,
Operations (if any chronologically):
Present medication: None
3) a) Present your complaints in order of priority (Give as much information as you can in your own words without much reference to medical and technical terms):
Bubbles/foam in urine. High TSH. Little biting pain in thyroid last 2 days
b) Can you connect these complaints to any other events? What was going on in your life personally, physically, emotionally, socially, environmentally when the complaints came on?
Lost my father this year after he was hospitalized and caregiving at home for 6 mths
c) What are the things, which aggravate your suffering and which are those, which make you feel better? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, movement, climate, music, consolation, thunderstorm, exam or other important events, smell, noise, light etc. Are you worse on any particular side of the body? Air suffocation in closed room. Nauseated by fast car driving/turning
4) Physical Profile:
Colour of hair: Black, some white, Colour of eyes: brown Skin: Complexion: Fairish Build: Medium Posture: Height: 166 Weight: 64 Nails: Pink right, pinkpurple left Others.
5) Mental Profile:
a) Describe yourself in your own words: IT sofware programmer,
b) Any grief, broken relationship, any anger/resentment against anybody, any fears, any phobias? Towards divorce laws/procedures couple of yrs back
c) Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? Independent, less social mixing
6) a) If Female: (Describe in detail where ever necessary)
Age of Puberty: Cycle of periods:
Please describe the irregularities in periods, like pains, moods, flow type, clots, sensations etc if there are any?
Pregnancy problems â before/during/after delivery: Number of pregnancies:
If Menopause â headaches/flushes/sweats/dryness/mood swings/memory?
Do you feel any problem during intercourse?
7) Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Y
8) What do you crave for in food items and in general and what are your aversions in food items and in general? yoghurt banana
9) Describe your thirst and hunger? (Examples: Average or Excessive or thirst less or loss of appetite or any other associated details)? Average
10) Describe your sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Are there any Recurring or significant dreams? On Right side good sleep
11) Describe about discharges (colour / odour / consistency)? [Nasal, from ear or sweat (where do you sweat more? Head / trunk / limbs etc) little/no sweat, mostly on back, stool ok, and urine color ok, bubbles/foam ]
12) What is your preference â in climate, weather? (Examples: sun / shade / cold / dry/cold damp /hot humid / not extreme / well ventilated)
Sun, not extreme, well ventilated
13) Other details you want to say or if there are any peculiar things going on in your physical or emotional plane. recovering from job loss, parent loss, divorce
amheal on 2010-12-13
amheal 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.