Hypothyroid and TSHHere is my form in details:
I am on Ferrum Phos 6CH and Kali Phos 6x and they are working but slowly.
2. Age 38 years
3. Sex female
4. Single/Married: married
5. weight: 66kg
6. Height . 5'2
7. country Canada (originally from Pakistan)
8. climate Cold
9. List of your complaints:
My TSH is fluctuating for the last 2 years. I constantly have to eat to keep my energy level normal.
When my TSHh fluctuates, I have pain in my gums and cheeks (inside lining swells).
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint: 2 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic: non-diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt: salty foods (I was sensitive to salt because it made me lightheaded and my body cold)
13. Thirst: normal
14. Tongue and Taste: normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine): normal without medication
16. What exactly is happening? TSH is fluctuating and I have weakness all the time
17. How do you feel? weak and fatigued, tired eyes, lightheaded,
18. How does this affect you? weakness
19. How does it feel like? miserable
20. What comes to your mind? discouraged and think of the worse
21. One situation that had a big effect on you? nothing significant
22. How did that feel like? ---
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? ----
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking? Synthroid 137 mcg
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient: BSc in chemistry and I'm a science teacher
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? I'm a science teacher
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food:
likes: salty foods, sweet and sour foods
Dislikes, coffee, desserts
30. Name of foods which increase your problem: none
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
Tired and irritable in the morning because I'm tired. I love my job. confident, public speaker, outgoing.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Not eating for more than 10 minutes makes me dizzy and weak.
Hot milk helps in decreasing my weakness.
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease: hypothyroid
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. None
pollen on 2011-11-10
Iodum-30 6 pills 2 times a day and give feedback after 10 days
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.