Alcohol + Gutkha (Tobacco) addictionHi Experts,
I have two savior problems I am explain in detail,
1) I have habits of consuming alcohol; generally I take beer and whisky 4 to 5 times in a week. I have this habit from last 7/8 years.
2) I eat Gutkha (Tobacco) 8 to 12 times in a day. I have this habit from last 12 to 15 years.
I want to leave both these habits as soon as possible. Currently I am not facing any problem but well aware of log term bad effects on health. Following is about me which can help to point correct remedy,
1) My age is 30 (Male), I am Isolated person and rarely talks with others.
2) Very Sensitive mind
3) Feeling alone most of the time
4) Gets anger soon
5) Most of the time I lives in my own world
6) Feels that no one cares me one one like me
7) Reddish and sweaty skin and
8) Most of the time I imagine the things events in my mind
9) Swelling face and Oedema around eyes
10) Serious about life always things that How I will achieve the achievements in life even I am capable to do so.
11) Cannot bear noises
12) Does not want to be touched (Off course by unknown/known males)
13) Fears, of death, of being left alone.
Please help me in taking correct remedies Please let me know if I need to provide more information if needed.
I dont know more about Homeopathy but by searching forum I have sorted out some remedies, please take a look into following remedies and please suggest.
Problem1: Gutkha (Tobacco)
1) Arsenic Alb-30
2) Nux Vomica-30 (Tob+Alco)
3) Caladium-30 (Tob+Alco)
4) Lobelia 200 -liquid
1) Pulsatilla 30
2) Nux Vomica-30
Thanks in Advance suggestions from everyone will be helpful to me.
teruk123 on 2010-12-26
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
I suffered from habit of chewing Gutkha (Indian tobacco) as well as drinking alcohol weekly 4/5 time in evening. Currently I am not facing any health related issue but I am aware of long term effects of these bad habits and now I want to drop both habits as soon as possible.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Nothing as such, I am physically fine.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Stressed, Felling alone, Isolated, living in my own world, goes back in past and finds sweet memories.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Stressed, Feeling alone and feeling that I am not meeting expectations.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
started long back because of some friends.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Evening (for alcohol) and Morning (for Gutkha/Tobacco)
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Evening time for alcohol and Morning time for Gutkha/tobacco. After eating spicy. (I like more spicy food)
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Not specific but I do it many times at home as because I dont have someones fear at my home at the same time when I occasionally live with my parents then I reduce the habit bit. Say for example at home takes alcohol weekly 4/5 time but when with parents then takes ½ weekly. About Gutkha when at home then takes 8/12 times and when with parents then 4/5 times.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
cold and dry.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am sensitive, Nervous, Moody, sometimes gets anger soon.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I like such environment I goes back in past when I see such environment.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
No, I am normal here (Some times for noice)
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Yes, I talk with myself when alone.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
In fact everyone is good in my life but I feels that no one understands me completely. My emotional expections are more from them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fears from failure, I cares society feelings about me a lot. About dream there is nothing as such.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Like more spicy.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Nothing as such
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
any one side (left or right). And when I sleep straight then my both hands will be behind head
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I am Isolated talks very less with others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
No, I have not taken anything.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I am 30 years old male, Wight is ~72 kg. Skin is reddish and sweaty,
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
In my life I dont have any major diseases. In my 30 year life I got only cold, cough and fever occasionally.
teruk123 9 years ago
Please take a single wet dose of Tabacum 200c on a SINGLE DAY ONLY.
You need to put 2 pills / drops of the remedy in some 100 ml of mineral water, allow it to dissolve for some 20 minutes, shake it a few times and take a teaspoon from it. Throw away the remaining solution.
Let me know of your condition in three days from taking the remedy.
Niel Madhavan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.