plantar wartI have a wart at the sole of my right foot for more than a month now. In the beginning, it was quite hard. I applied salicilic acid. It turned white and became very painful. So, I shaved it off using corn-shaver. However, pain increased. So I went to a doctor who treated it with liquid nitrogen using q-tip. This was 16 days ago. It is now extremely painful and I cannot bear it.
I went to the doctor again, who gave me Nortriptyline - thinking that this will help in healing nerves that may have been damaged during liquid nitrogen treatment. I take 20mg each night before going to bed. However, it is not helping.
manjusu on 2011-01-15
Please fill out the homeopathic intake form for new patients. The more information you can give us, the more accurate our homeopathic recommendations can be. Hopefully someone here will help you begin real homeopathic treatment to resolve your issues.
♡ Homeopathy International 1 last decade
Body Type: medium petite
Weight: 130 Lbs/ 59Kg
General appearance: short medium tend to gain weight on thighs lower abdomen
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
No, but son uses this and my brother, mother has used them.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Right now it is the wart and the pain
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? I worry about it because I have to be somewhere in one more months time, so if it does not heal, I will have to cancel my plan, It is affecting my life, the pain, as I cannot use the foot properly
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I worry the worst possible scenario about something when it takes more than required time.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
No, not really. the pain had staarted when I use to walk but I thought it could be due long walk.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? night and around the middle of the night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Walking and if the foot is hanging down,
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, suspicious , easily offended.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Normal, Like rains
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
yes, I do.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
extremely sensitive to smell and not so much to noise.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
nail biting sometime, and talk to my self when I am alone
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I like them but I am critical of everyone.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Yes, violent and sometimes romantic dreams
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Fried spicy salty things.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? less but feel thirsty at night
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?fell hungry in the afternoon and night
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
hardly any, I live in a cold place otherwise underarms and trunk
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I would say almost regular but sometimes it is alternate days and holds shape and brown
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Very bad and keep waking up and wake up tired and sleepy and feel sleepy early morning arounf 3 or 4 a.m.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I think I am more serious and intellectuallyu inclined than others so can't make small talk and feel it is waste of time and so many times people feel isolated and can't make friends easily.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I applied salicyclic acid and followed by getting treated with liquid nitrogen
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
High B.P., Prostate cancer, arthritis,
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. Pleasant, fair wheatish complexion, grey hair, wear glasses.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
Have menstrual cycle for three days, one day normal and then very light.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
High eye pressure 1996
Allergies to wheat and oatmeal - 2001
Allergies to rice, corn, barley - 2006
manjusu last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.