Nightfall problemI am adding this again as a new discussion. If someone has created a newer homeopathy patient intake form with more information, please add it to the forum.
Body Type: Average
General appearance: Good
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
i'm currently using homeopathic medicine for premature grey hairs...
1. Describe your main suffering?
Suffering from Nightfall problem from last 12 years
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Constipation, lack of energy and vigour and week immune system
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Stress and tension
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Nothing so much
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
yes i had taken many strong antibiotics during treatment for Typhoid and high fever in childhood and i was also suffering from problem of frequent stools
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Stress, tension and sexual dreams, constipation and indegestion
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Lazy, Agressive, Moody
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Nail Biting since childhood
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Feel love and affection towards fiancee
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Loosing of job
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Its more and during hard phsyical work sweating starts from limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
yes Facing of wall
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I'm currently taking homeopathic medicine for premature grey hairs
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Cough and cold and early greying of hairs
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Suffered from Typhoid in childhood
parvinay on 2011-01-17
For general instructions, see my profile.
How often do you have night fall (once a week, less or more?)
♡ Reva V last decade
stealth282 last decade
suggest me how can i control sexual dreams
parvinay last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.