Herpes Type 2 treatmentI plan on rubbing oil of oregano mixed with dmso on my lower spine as that is where the virus hides. but i want to know how much dmso to use each time, what is the 'dosage'.
Also I bought the chapparral extract and i want to know if it will be ok if i mix it with dmso and apply it to my lower back as well?
Are there any other 'cures' that will kill the virus and not have me transmit it to other uninfected people?
username1 on 2011-01-23
Homeopathy will cure your condition, if used correctly.
Welcome to the Homeopathy Forum!
Please fill out the homeopathic intake form for new patients. The more information you can give us, the more accurate our homeopathic recommendations can be. Hopefully someone here will help you begin real homeopathic treatment to resolve your issues.
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
Body Type: Slender
General appearance: normal
Have you used homeopathic medicines before?No If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? I have herpes type 2, I had the first primary breakout, but I want to have sex with others without having to worry about transmitting and I want this virus dead and gone from my body.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? None
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Anxiety depression tiredness
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
depressed, suicidal, sad, angry
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? I had unprotected sex with someone who said they dont have any stds
6. Which time of the day you are worst? mornings
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. rubbing, pressure
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Yes, I have the implanon birth control implant in my arm, so that might have added to the cause of my problems, also I ate junk food and drank lots of sodas, not exercise.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Dry weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. moody, agreeable, changeable, nervous, suspicious, easily offended, quiet, arguing, lazy
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I feel calm before and after.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Smell, noise, and light.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? yes causeless weeping, I talk to myself sometimes.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I feel like my family is not supportive in what I do.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? My fears are being rejected, alone, in pain, suffering, and I dream of being in a loving fulfilling relationship and to get out of my family situation.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave for cheese, hot dogs, fries, pizza, cake, fries, junk food basically. Cookies also, pepsi. Sometimes pineapple.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Depends sometimes excessive at night and less in mornings and in the day time normal. After eating salty foods excessive also after walks.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? It is excessive.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Spicey foods.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal. Trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? My bowel movement is loose now. It used to be formed.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I sleep at around 12 pm to 8 or 9 am. I like sleeping on my back and right side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? No. I am very introverted and quiet and dont like crowds and I keep to myself in public situations.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I took cystex initially which did not help with the trouble urination. Then I tried the D-Mannose. Then I took CIPROFLOXACIN for about a week and PHENAZOPRIDINE also. I am taking olive leaf extract in tablet form, oil of oregano under my tounge and rub on my lower back to kill the virus and Lysine tablets to boost immune system and a multivitamin.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? None.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) I have brown hair brown eyes. Light skin, Retainers for my braces.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. I have implanon birth control so it changed my flow. Now it is very heavy flow. Before it lasted 4-5 days. It was only heavy the first 3 days. Now I dont know how long it will last.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. None.
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.