eliminate herpes virus completly. CURE ME PLEASE!I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN DIAGONISED WITH HSV 2, HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2, WHICH INFECTS MY GENTIALS AND ANAL PASSAGE, WAS WONDEREING IF ANYONE KNEW OF A CURE AS I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS! I am 19years old and suffer from asthma, however it is very well controlled and i dont need to take inhalers for it. I was diagonesed with hsv 2 in december (2 months ago) and have had 2 outbreaks although it wasnt very painful and the second outbreak was not in the same place, but more towards my anal... please not i have never had anal sex. just wanted to know is there any remedies i can use to successfully eliminate this virus from my body. pleease help me
sweet ava on 2011-02-06
anna_jenkins 9 years ago
sweet ava 9 years ago
anna_jenkins 9 years ago
Body Type: slim and petite
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: about 6 1/2 stone
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? no
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? gential herpes hsv 2
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? lower back pain, sometimes right bum cheek hurts sometimes and pain in sole of my foot.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
feel like a victim, a little depressed sometimes, sometimes i start to cry because i have herpes ans want it eliminated completely.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
my outbreaks are not sore i just feel more emotional, sudden outbreaks of crying and cant stop.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
i was stressed with university work and two weeks later found 2 sores on my vagina opening (sorry for the graphic image)
6. Which time of the day you are worst? evening, mainly after 5
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. i anal and vagina itch regularly
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? i live in england, its always cold, i dont have no link between the temperature and my suffering.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
i am lazy but a confident person, however since my diagonises i have become reserved and a little emotional
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
i think the main thing is feeling sorry for myself because it is said that herpes is incurable.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes sometimes i want to shut myself away from the world, other times i want to be hugged.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? no
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? talking to myself when im sad trying to console myself
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? im single which i reckon has made the situation worse feel as
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? my fear is that nobody will want me, that i will never be able to have kids.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? less, but i have been drinking alot more regularly
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
normal i think or maybe just a little less
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? no
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? normal i hardly sweet
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
sleep on my stomach or side, my sleeping is fine
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? no not now that i have a std
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? i just feel contagious like nobody will want me now
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? just antivirals, prescripted by my doctor, alcivior i think its called. had one outbreak near my anal since then but no pain really.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? high blood pressure and diabeties
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females)petite and slim, dark haired and eyed
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. regular menstrual cycle
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. asthma is the only one i recall
7. country united kingdom
8. climate. n/a
9. List of your complaints- herpes
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint 2 months
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic- non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt- sweet
13. Thirst- normal
14. Tongue and Taste - dont know
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening? herpes simplex 2 virus
17. How do you feel? anxious and distraught
18. How does this affect you? sometimes feel like i dont want to get out of bed
19. How does it feel like? sore and itchiing down below
20. What comes to your mind? i just want to cure my virus
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? being diagonised with herpes has affected my life greatly feel very emotional and upset
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? its just really the emotion distress
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking? im taking everthing i possible can, cats claw, enicheania tea, nat sulp.
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient- student at university
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? student,
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
like chocolate anything sweet, hate water.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem none that i recall
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections. i am quiet impatient and want things to happen quickly.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease vagina
35. Side of the problem both sides only 2 outbreaks, lower part of the body (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. two cuts the same colour as my skin.
please help me so i can cure this and live a normal life, in terms of marriage and children without infecting my partner.
sweet ava 9 years ago
1m following morning
this should cleear the picture as it is a miasm.
i am a student homeopath so you may want others to confirm, up to you!
anna_jenkins 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.