≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ® Arthritis: $11.99



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

SLE / Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis : Attn: Simone / Anuj Srivastava 40rheumatoid arthritis 5Hand/finger pain - rheumatoid arthritis? 8Chronic rheumatoid arthritis 10Rheumatoid arthritis problem in a 69 year old woman 1Rheumatoid arthritis 1Rheumatoid arthritis 5Any Classical Hopeopath would like to consider this case -Rheumatoid Arthritis 5Rheumatoid Arthritis 7Rheumatoid Arthritis 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Rheumatoid Arthritis

My wife 38,is suffering from RA since 2 years. She is a bit overweight but not fat. She experienced pain in knee joints and in back. she was having abdomen ache during mensurations and hair fall. When we consulted a homeopath, a test for RA factor was suggested and it turns out to be positive (46). After 3 months of treatment, it reduced first to 36 and then to 31. But then it shoot to 131.5 and didn't reduced even after taking medicine for one year!
We decided to consult another homeopath and then CRP tes was done. It was positive (16). After 3 months of treatment CRP come down to negative (4.6) but RA increased to 151. I am very much worried and feeling very down for my wife. Even my anxiety and stress level is high due to this. I am desperately looking for a solution because this doctor although brought the CRP to negative but refuses to tell the name of the medicine. previously she was administered calc. carb.
Please advice
  vksingh on 2011-02-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I will appreciate very much if any advice will be given by expert. I understand this is not a substitute for consultation with a qualified homeopath but still I need a sympathetic expert approach to the ailment of my wife.
vksingh last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.