Rheumatoid arthritisHi I am a 34 year old female, i have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis about 3 years ago. I recently had a baby and have a flare up right now. I am taking homeopathic medication (colchicum and rhus tox) and it does not seem to be helping very much.I have been taking them for 5 weeks now.I have a lot of stiffness and swelling along with pain in my hands,fingers, ankles and occ knee. Just wondering if any body have any suggestions as to what would help. Thanks....Viki
Srira on 2011-02-12
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♥ nawazkhan 8 years ago
I am 5feet 6 inches and weigh 145#.I live in Pittsburgh (USA) which has a length of cold cycle. Currently i have swelling and pain in the small joints of both my hands, wrists and both my ankles. I also have swelling and pain in my left knee. I also have a lot of stiffness in these areas esp my hands.I have these symptoms for 6 months now. I am a non Diabetic and non hypertensive. My BP runs around 105/70. I usually favor sweets. I do get irritable and get really upset sometimes. I come from a well educated upper middle class family and am a physician myself. I currently take colchicum 2 drops 3 times a day and rhus tox 1 drop at night. I dont think these medicines are really helping. I also have asthma and it has been over 2 years since it has acted up. Please let me know if you need any further information from me.
Srira 8 years ago
Please take Abrotanum 30C, 4 pellets, 3 times a day, for 1 week.
Report progress in 3 days. You will start feeling OK in a couple of days by God willing.
A bundle of prayers for your good health.
♥ nawazkhan 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.