≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

CKD and Hypertension, Help needed on Serum Anguillea 31Rauwolfia for hypertension 1Hypertension 3Hypertension and Headaches 5Is Five Phos advisable in Diabetes and Hypertension? 1Need a remedy for hypertension 19Hypertension and Tinnitus 14Parimal Banerji----Hypertension 5Hypertension -- blood pressure out of control, please help 10Hypertension 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I have had hypertension for about 5yrs and have recently been given a second drug by the GP. I have started a new eating plan to loose wight but I have been wondering if there is any homeopathic medication I can take to replace these drugs.
Many thanks.
  cep1960 on 2011-03-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What is your blood pressure?

What is your age, weight and height?

Are you M or F?

Have you done a Blood Test for Lipid Profile and Blood Sugar?

What drugs are you taking today?
Joe De Livera 9 years ago
I'm not sure of my reading but it is stable at the moment. Answers to your other questons:
wight 12st
hight 5'5
blood test taken every year which so are is fine but not sure what is requested
Ramipril 10mg and Amoldopine 5mgs one tablet of each daily.
cep1960 9 years ago
You have entitled your thread 'HYPERTENSION' and you state that you do not know your own Blood Pressure.

I find this very strange.
Joe De Livera 9 years ago
My doctor has said my bp is normal, why is it strange that I don't know what the reading is.

Thanks for your help. I'll try elsewhere.
cep1960 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.