My wife is 33yrs old and since last 3 yrs suffering from severe hair loss. In March 2008, she had pnuemonia and seasonal flu and after recovering from it...her hair loss started. In 2007 she had a baby too..
She is a healthy female and thyroid, iron & all blood vitals came fine..Only her Vtamin D is low, so taking 2000IUD everyday...
While combing or shampooing, the hair comes out(a lot).
Please suggest a remedy to improve the situation and stop severe hair loss.
medseeker on 2011-03-08
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
The mentruation cycle is normal 28 days. She takes birth control pills.
I did not get the 'menatal symptom' part. She does not have any stress and sleeps 8 hours straight at night.
medseeker last decade
Here are answers to the questions.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
For last 3 yrs after a bout of pneumonia & seasonal flu, from April 2008 onwards, i started suffering from severe hair loss. When I comb or wash my hair...more than 500 hairs are lost each day on an average. Even if i touch my hair then also they start falling. On top of my head, i can now see scalp due to thinning of hair. Please let me know a remedy to stop this hair loss.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I am a healthy female with no physical suffering.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
No such feeling.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
As far as hair loss is concerned, earlier i use to laugh it off thinking how long this can go.It will eventually stop. However since now I can see scalp feel why I am punish this way..It really feels awkward especially when this happening at this age and w/o any health issues.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
For last 3 yrs after a bout of pneumonia & seasonal flu, from April 2008 onwards, i started suffering from severe hair loss after recovery.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Everyday is worst...i don't want to comb as so much hair fall. Now limited the washing of hair to once a week.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Nothing works..I haven't seen a single day in last 3 yrs when i felt like less hair loss..Its not worsening every day but kind of same for last 3 yrs..If this falling of hair can stop, in few months my hair will come back to normal.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Not at all..No change of place, work or any stress happened (other than illness 3yrs back). All is well & healthy with me..I eat on time, healthy stuff- fruits, veggies, milk, egg, nuts in proportion. I don't gain or loose wait..it stayed kind of same except during pregnancy.I am suprised with this hairfall given my age, hereditary & health.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Honestly, I feel good in all weather.. I enjoy summer, love winters(even snow), humid or dry, I don't mind.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am mild..I beleive in live and let live. No hard feelings for anyone.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Nothing.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Not consoled, encouraged..if needed
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? I don't like too much of noise..If i could stop it would do that.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? Sometimes I have seen myself talking to me.. when i have to make decision i feel i can talk to myself over it and get an opinion..wierd
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Great family, friends and children. My husband is very supporting, helpful and encouraging..Feel blessed to have him.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I don't like bittergourd, bland food & seafood. I like sweets and good indian mild spicy food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal..Drink around 6-7 cups of water daily. Take milk regularly. Don't take soda's, coffee or tea.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal, Only take 3 meals..no food in between other than fruit or nuts once in between.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
normal sweat.. I have never sweat excessively in my life. I sweat evenly on the body. little bit on limbs, forehead & trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Once a day and normal.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Around 6-7 hrs.. Usually on my right side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am normal..no unique difference in habit or health.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I don't remember what was the antibiotic taken during illness.sorry
I didn't had any bad symptoms during medication.. After my recovery hair fall started
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Round face, brown eyes, wheatish skin. I wear glasses and have dark circles around my eyes..Ok looking.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
medseeker last decade
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.