≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Adenoids in 8 year old active girl causing snoring and sleep issues 26Enlarge adenoids and tonsils 1Adenoids in 8 year old active girl snores and breathes thru mouth at night 25Enlarged adenoid and nose block, sinus in 4 year old 13Enlarged adenoids please please I need help 2Adenoids 2Enlarged adenoids 75 year old tonsil/ adenoids removal 34 year old sleep apnea/large tonsils and adenoids 1Please HELP! Enlarged Tonsils, Adenoids 12


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

My 3.5 year old daughter with adenoid


My 3.5 daughter has adenoid. she snores at night and keep her mouth open. When she started her day care 1 year back, she started constantly getting cold and ear infections. we gave her antiobiotics for chronic ear infection in the month of december'2010.i took her to an ENT specialist,but he said she is not a candidate for surgey considering her age.i didnt want to give her any antibiotics anymore. so i took her to a homeopath and she gave her pulsatilla bcz her right sinus was infected at that time. now,she has cold and yellowish discharge from nose.I get really worried on her health because of the constant illness.Is she getting cold and ear infections due to adenoid?. I ordered Agrahis Nut and i am waiting for it to arrive. Please suggest me any other medicine if necessary.

Her eating habits are fair. she is a slow eater. she is hesitant to drink water. sleeps well in the morning,but noisy sleep at night. Very active child. I dont want her to take anymore antibiotics. Please help me.

Today,she has a low grade fever 99.5 F. I hope i will get some help soon.

Thanks in advance,
  mithusuresh on 2011-03-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.