impotency,no erectionhi all, i,m of 38. married 2 years before n blessed with a child. i,m caught by impotency n ED since a long time . i ve very poor since a long time . i,ve also poor memory,weak muscles and poor genital organ. since i,m married i am often unable to intercourse as i discharged before intercourse.i get a lot of sweat when i meet my wife. i often have constipation.i ve very thin semen as thin as water.now a days i ve also very least erection since i,m married but now i ve now erection.sometimes i get discharged semen before r during urination. recently i started to take homeopathic remedy myself just after studying the web. the medicine i,m taking is as followed:LYCOPODIUM 30(4 drops before go to bed)TITANIUM METALLICUM 30(1 drop in 1 t spoon water thrice a day)SULPHER 200 (1 drop in 1 spoon water daily).this medicine improve my digestive system very well. i,m taking this medicines since last 7 daysbut i get no improvement in my sex organs as i ve no erection etc. pls recommend some good remedy for me.with best wishes!
babajaani on 2011-04-01
Please STOP all the remedies you are taking. It will further deteriote your health and make your case complicated. Homeopathic medicine are not taken like the way you are taking it.
Please fill the following form, so you could be prescribed with an appropriate remedy.
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
20. What major diseases are running in your family?
[message edited by mani_jee on Fri, 01 Apr 2011 19:00:24 BST]
mani_jee 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.