Suffering from piles since last 1 month.Doctor,
Please suggest some medicines or measures for the same.I am currently taking homeo medicines but are not helping me at all.
There is huge pain and bleeding during stool passing.
Will be thankfull,for any help.
j83mum on 2011-04-06
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
I have tried to answer it as accurate as possible.
Let me know in case u require more details so as to help me cure this problem.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Hard stool and bleeding,leading to lot of pain,which lasts for 3-4 hrs.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Lots of pain.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
last 1 and half months.No.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning,while passing stool and 2-4 hrs followed by.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Passing stool.Mild hot water sitz.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Dont know,as it has started since last 1 and half months.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
none i know.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Stool goes very hard.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Around 8Hrs. spoon position.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Homeo medicines since last 25 Days but no relief.none.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
5.5' in height,60Kg weight.Light brown.
j83mum last decade
Please take Nux Vomica 200c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
day 2 to day 15
Please take 2 pills each of calc flourica 30c and hamamelis 30c (at a time) in the morning and at noon
2 pills of Ratanhia 30c in the afternoon and at night
There should be a gap of atleast 3 hours between any two doses you take.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please report after 15 days.
♡ kadwa last decade
But one query,where can i get these medicines from?Is it available at any medical stores?
j83mum last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.