hyperhidrosis (Palmar hyperhidrosis -hands and Plantar hyperhidrosis -feet), 12 years old childDear Dr.,
My 12 years old, weight- 29 Kg, height-132 cm male child studding in class 9th is suffering from excessive sweating / hyperhidrosis (Palmar hyperhidrosis -hands and Plantar hyperhidrosis -feet)
The main symptoms are as under:
1. Sweating increased in summer every year.
2. Sweating increased in hand at the time of study or mental work
3. Maximum sweating in hands and feet.
4. No smell in sweating
6. Child feels some pain in joints
7. Thyroid test / TLC/DLC/ Urine test is normal
8. No hyperhidrosis background in family.
9. Currently he is taking Silica 30.
Please help me.
vidyawati1970 on 2011-04-30
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.