Frequent cold and cough!!!!Hello,
I often keep getting cold and cough, at times it becomes very severe leads to a runny nose and a sore throat. It is usually the dry cough in the beginning which is later followed with phlegm and mucus type stuff.
I've mentioned my other details below.
Please help me with this issue.
Age: 26 years
Nature of work: I work for a MNC, I spend all the time in the office in front of the computer.
Habits: I do not smoke and drink, no other habit as such.
weight: 66 kgs
climate: Humid and hot in the summers, Cool and dry in winters.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? prone to cold and cough very frequently, also have sinus.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? pain in lower back sometimes
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? usually when I'm angry or shout at someone, I get cramps on my lower back
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. I feel like tuning out of the situation, by simply moving away from there, going out to get some fresh air.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? I used to have frequent headaches since my school days but since the past 4-5 years I don't get headaches that often but cold and cough.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? I do night shifts on somedays, so usually when I get back from work I feel tired and irritated.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. sitting in the ac for long, consuming cold stuff, dust/pollution, loud noise gives me headaches, arguing with my fiancee
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? external stimuli would be change of place, I live in mumbai but whenever I go elsewhere and come back, I catch a cold... Also due to pollution
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? cold weather, humid
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. moody, quiet, lazy at times (find it difficult to wake up easily), feel tired easily
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? excited
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? my family does not ever bother to check on me, even if I'm happy or sad. I'm consoled by my friends and fiance.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? foul odour and light
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? none
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? My family are not very close to me or my younger brother, they don't really bother much and have been like this since the beginning, I have a brother who is 7 years younger than me, so we don't get along, I have only a few friends whom I talk to. The only person I'm extremely close and share everything with is my fiance and her family.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I fear losing my loved one, I often dream of falling off a building
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I love chinese cuisine, spicy food items
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? I rarely feel like having sweets and chocolates
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? I don't sweat a lot but when I do it is usually armpits, forehead and nose.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? I feel constipated most of the times, because of my sleeping patterns since I do rotational work shifts, they keep changing weekly.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I usually sleep for 9 hours and I sleep on my back or sideways.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? no
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? over the counter medicines such as crocin, sinarest, etc. or medicines prescribed by the doctor.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? my paternal grandfather used to have asthama which was passed on to my father.
Please help me!
Thanks & Regards,
jacksparrow18 on 2011-04-30
Take 4 pellets of each remedy sublingually precisely in the order given 2-3 hours apart. Report progress in a month..
1 Calcarea Carb 30c
2 Phosphorous 30c
3 Lycopodium 30c
Please note that these remedies may not be taken on a regular basis and may only be taken monthly if necessary.
[message edited by Joe De Livera on Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:24:14 BST]
♡ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
Thank you for your prompt reply. Just had a few questions:
How many times in a day do these need to be taken considering each is 2-3 hours apart?
Is there something I should avoid consuming during the treatment?
Please clarify these questions.
jacksparrow18 9 years ago
It is not to be used on a daily basis and may only be taken ONCE in the order given.
Please report your response in 36 hours after you have taken these remedies.
♡ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.