Psoriasis Help Second time iam posting but no one helped me outHello iam second time posting here but no one ever replied to it. is it so complicated for you people to help me out.
As i told ya i have been suffering from psoriasis from past 15 years. i have white scale red patches all over my body. i am a healthy man on no medication.
Some one told me to give it a try to homeopathic so few days ago i bought sulphur 200 which i dnt know how much dosage to take and is it the right remedy to cure my psoriasis.
so any help with this will be much appreciated waiting for your response thanks.
kosta on 2011-05-03
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
yogeshrajurkar 9 years ago
Describe your main suffering?
i am suffering from psoriasis which is in all over my body. white scales red patches everywhere on my body like stomach,shoulders, legs,hips,arms and skull.
what other physical suffering you have in your body?
i have no other physical suffering.
what mental suffering/feelings do you have associated with your physical suffering?
some times i feel lazy and stress of business.
what exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i feel very tired,lazy and uncomfortable itching.
when did it all start?
it started 15 years ago slowly first on the back of the ear very little like infection.After few years it went to all body.it have nothing to connect it to past event or any disease.
which time of the day you are worst?
in the morning at the night.
what are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
when i eat spicy food it aggravte my suffering and food again ameliorate it like juices and vegetables.
do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli?
it have no relation with any external stimuli.
when do you feel better during hot weater to cold weather, humid or dry weather?
i feek better in cold weather.
describe your general mental setup?
my mental setup is all of that moody, arrogant, mild, agreeable, changeable,nervous,suspicious,easily offended,quiet,arguing, irritating and lazy aswell.
how do you feel before or after thunderstorm?
i feel nothing before or after thunderstorm.
do you like being consoled during your tough times?
yes i like being consoled during the tough time.
and iam not sensitive to smell, noise and light.
do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causless weeping,talking to one self etc.
i have no typical habbit.
how do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your wife?
im not married yet but i love my friends and family.
what are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly.
i have no particular fears but sometimes of death. from last three years i closed my business and it becomes a bit hard and i repeatedly dream of that what will happen.
what do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i crave for meat, salads, feta cheese and i dnot like junk food.
how is your thirst?
my thirst is normal.
how is your hunger?
my hunger is excessive.
is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
there is no food which my body cant stand.
is your sweat normal or less or more?
my sweat is normal and on head it is more.
how is your bowel movement and stool type?
bowel movement is normal but sometimes it come hard depending what you eating.
how well do you sleep?
i can sleep but i wake up tired and my posture of sleeping is sideway.
do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
70 percent i think i can satisfy my sexual desires
do you have any strange,peculiar or unsual symptom or feelings?
i have no such feelings. i feel different and think different that according to me.
what medication have been taken earlier by you to treat the disease?
10 years ago a doctor prescribe antibiotics for psoriasis and i have no particular symptom surfacing after the medication.
what major diseases are running in your family?
no disease is running in my family. my father is still alive 99 years old not suffering ony old age and my mother is 90 years old still no suffering.
describe how you look like?
6 ft 7 height 115 kilos weight
kosta 9 years ago
Take 2-3 drops of Nux Vomica 6C dilution in 15-20ml of water to be taken at bedtime.
Take such dooses for 7 consecutive nights. then stop! dont repeat!
yogeshrajurkar 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.