≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Refractive Amblyopia Remedy 6Lazy eye or Amblyopia 7Amblyopia 1deoshlok - Amblyopia 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


my daughter is 22* yrs and diagnosed left eye amblyopia with right eye 6/6. they optholomologist says there is no treatment and nothing can be done. is it so?
  pedda111 on 2011-05-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It seems a pity that you did not report your 22 year old daughter's Amblyopia many years ago here on the ABC as there is a faint possibility that a remedy that I have used myself, Arnica 30c in the Wet dose since 1996 which enabled me to discard my specs within a year of commencing on the daily dosage, can also help her. Many others too have reported that they have been helped by this remedy to discard their specs and it is my hope that it can also help your daughter.

You can read what others have stated on my website:


under 'Arnica the Miracle remedy'

She can take the higher potency of Arnica 200c in the Wet dose which you will make precisely as prescribed below and will take a dose thrice daily.
You will report her response in a week.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.