≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Corn in Foot 2Help me... Foot corn for my wife 11need help for foot corn 20Corns on ball of the foot 5Corns on foot 2Foot corn 5painful corn at foot 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Chronic Foot Corn

I am suffering from pain from footcorns on my right foot sole for at lest 5-6 years inspite of taking medications like Ferrum pic 30, Thuja 30 etc.
I am a wheatish coloured moderately built 5”6” tall weighing more or less 63 kgs, not very flexible body type dry skinned male and with a dry system and suffer from gas and acidity from childhood.Later, since my youth I have developed constipation. Whenever I eat outside I suffer from indigestion which later turns into either diarrhea or Constipation.
I am an Indian aged around 45 with small tummy, cellulitis on tummy and not strong muscles, weak mental strength and presently I eat both vegetarian and non vegetarian diet like fish and mutton and am a habitual smoker and take black tea twice/ thrice daily and have no other addiction and no sexual habits and with not much physical activity due to general weakness.

I have got minimal forehead head injury once at least 10 years ago from banging into a mirror and such backhead injury from tripping down from a rickshaw which was mostly treated with Arnica Q and pain killers and clinical test done but reprts were neutral.
  kr2011 on 2011-05-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Ant.Crud-200 daily one doze of 5 drops at night and in noon Renancol.B 200 one dose of 5 drops and report after 7days.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.