Nasal Polyps and kidney StonesDear Dr Nawaz Salam
1. ID Rizwanpsh
2. Age 37
3. Sex mail
5. weight 61 Kg
6. Height . 5.7
7. country Pakistan
8. climate Normal weather as I m in Islamabad these days
9. List of your complaints I have nasal polyps and Kidney Stone and my sense of smell is gone
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint kidneys stone since 7 years but the pain is not always there. I have acute problem of pain if in case the intake of water is less due to any reason. The sense of smell is lost since two 30 Months when I was in Karachi. I have checked from an ENT specialist ha said that I have nasal polyps. I have allergy problem from different thing like from cold to hot and vice versa I get sneezing and runny blocked nose. At present I am using allergy vial from Allergy Centre Islamabad and it was quite effective from Aug, 10 till Mar this year but a homeopath suggested to me to have the following medicines for the Cure of Kidney pain and stones. At that time the allergy was under control and I had no sense of smell but my allergy was not there. The medicine are
Ber 200 daily Morning Empty Stomach
Lyc 200 After Three days
Canthris Q After 7 days
Ars Alb 200 After 7 days
and Ber Q in case of Pain and repeat after 10 min till the pain is vanished.
As I started these medicines the pain due to kidney stone is less and my allrgy returned. Then I stoped all the medicine except ber and lyc. My allergy is now under I bit control. i was diagnosed with three stones in my kidneys. two in Rt with 8mm and 6 mm and the Lt kidney had 7mm. I had an Ultrasound few days back and it shows that the size of calculi in my Rt kidney are 4 mm and 6 mm respectively and the stone of Lt kidney has moved to the urinary bladder.
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic non Diabeteic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt No special desire salt or sweet
13. Thirst less as compared to normal and In winter the intake is even less than a litre
14. Tongue and Taste tongue is yellowish/whitish and the taste buds are also very weak as I have difficulty in taste of rotten things like some fruit or some edible is not favorable for eating
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) no complaint of BP
16. What exactly is happening? My sense of smell is gone and if the intake of water is good about 4/5 litres a day then the kidney pain is also not there.
17. How do you feel? I feel very arrogant if some body does not respond to me on first call
18. How does this affect you? Less water intake and when in close rooms then I feel the allergy starting and my nose getting blocked but as I move in the fresh air I feel better
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? In case of allergy attacks I feel very angry and sometimes the breathing is also cumbersome
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? Yes I use my hands for giving gestures
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? As stated above
26. Family Background normal
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient masters in computer science
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Desk work
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food I have no particular desire of food and eat anything that is placed in front of me but I like some thing cooked by my wife instead than a meal of even five star
30. Name of foods which increase your problem not known
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
I get angry very soon and also impatient in nature . I try to remain cool but at times it get difficult. Even if my babies do something against my will a slap them. Matlab bardasht buhat kum hai. I feel very shy in public and the confidence is also very low and my remembering power has decreased anormously and I forget things very quickly
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,) & Amelioration (Decreases) not known
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease abdomen and nose
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body) right nasal is more affected
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. yellowish urine had quite sharp smell but now it is normal. From nose yellowish/greenish discharge on snort . some time brownish hard material from nose after putting some force.
Pls Dr Nawaz suggest me some remedy
rizwanpsh on 2011-06-19
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.