Hair lossHi my name is Nir i used to have very healthy dense hair but now i have very thin hair and it is almost bald at the crow of my head where as the hair on other parts of my head are much healthier. i have been experience abnormal hair fall since the past 5 years, during hte same time i have lived india, nepal and australia . I feel that i am losing hair from the front and top till the crow of the head. Its very distressing and i am always worried that i might end up getting bald. i have been trying all the remedies but to no aval. here are my details, can someone help me please
1. ID Nir
2. Age 27
3. Sex male
4. Single/Married just married
5. weight 78 kg
6. Height 5 ft 11'
7. country Nepal
8. climate 1 C to 35 C
9. List of your complaints: hair fall, thinning hair from front to crown, distressing, some visible thinner spots
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint 5 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic non-diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt non
13. Thirst normal
14. Tongue and Taste normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)normal
16. What exactly is happening? visibly losing hair
17. How do you feel? sometimes stressed
18. How does this affect you? normal
19. How does it feel like?sometimes anxious
20. What comes to your mind? will i be bald very soon
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? came back home after 4 years of studies abroad from when i was 18-22 years
22. How did that feel like? gastric problem/GERD
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? n/a
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? n/a
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? esomeprazole
26. Family Background middle class family
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient civil engineer/MBA
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? engineering project consultant
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food enjoy all kinds of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem acidic problem makes my stomach feel bad
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections. i am a lilttle short tempered
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) n/a
nirkun on 2011-07-31
Please take Natrum Muriaticum 30C, 4 drops mixed in 1/4 glass of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 3 days.
Report progress after 3 days.
Many prayers for you.
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
Thank you for your suggestion. Can you tell me what is Natrum Muriaticum 30C and what will it do to reduce my symptoms and is there any side effect?? will it react to other medications, food and alcohol?
nirkun 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.