Vaginal Yeast Infection - itching with no discharge?I have read old posts about yeast infections, and Rishimba has been most helpful. Here are my answers to the questionnaire I've seen him post for others:
1. Describe your main suffering?
Vaginal Yeast Infections, often causing intense itching in both my vagina area as well as around my anus. No discharge.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Often get headaches, menstrual headaches too. Environmental allergies cause me to clear my throat a lot, but I don't get congested from them.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Very intense itching. If I start scratching, it's hard to stop, so I try very hard not to scratch. No pain.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I had one every month after my period for about a year. Now it's less often, but they always start just after my period. I use a Diva Cup menstrual cup, no pads or tampons. I wash it thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's soap twice a day, and boil it for five minutes in between periods. I've used it for over five years, so I don't think the Diva Cup is the cause, but I'm trying to be thorough...
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
All day long is very bad. I am able to sleep at night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Wiping after urinating makes the itching worse. I try to pat dry for that reason. I avoid sex during the flare ups, so I don't know how that would affect it.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
The only thing I can think of is that it always starts the day after my period ends.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Haven't noticed a difference
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Easily irritated, impatient, but not offended easily. Very nervous, almost paranoid, that my kids will be hurt. I especially worry about them falling down stairs or being in a car accident or drowning.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
They don't really affect me. I guess I like them.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes very much
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I really hate repetitive noises, like tapping or a ceiling fan clicking. I get quickly irritated by loud noises.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I play with my hair when I'm sleepy.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my husband and children very much, but I do get easily irritated when they are careless, like leaving doors open or not cleaning up after themselves. Husband and I have been bickering a lot lately due to stress on both our parts.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Very afraid my kids will fall down the stairs. Our stairs are wood and their bedrooms are upstairs. I have a hard time falling asleep at night due to this fear. No repetitive dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I'm a healthy vegetarian, meaning I actually eat lots of veggies and fruit, and many sources of plant-based protein and whole grains. I crave bread and crackers. I don't crave sweets, but if there is ice cream in the house I will eat it. I don't like mushrooms or okra, or anything else that could be slimy.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal. I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
I can't think of anything
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat mostly on my trunk, a normal amount, I think.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I have a bowel movement every morning without fail. My stools are often soft, but not watery. I sometimes feel sick to my stomach just before a bowel movement. I take a Probiotic tablet every morning.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Once I fall asleep I sleep soundly. I usually start out on my back, and end up on my side. I don't favor one side over the other. I curl up and put my hands under my face.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I don't know. I guess I'm pretty normal. I have plenty of friends, but also love to be home alone in the quiet. I love to read. I volunteer about 70 hours a month in my community. I do not work outside the home.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I take a probiotic tablet every morning. I started over two years ago. I sometimes get desperate and use hydrocortisone cream so I can stop scratching long enough to run errands. Sometimes OTC yeast infection treatments work, sometime they cause burning.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My grandmother has high blood pressure and arthritis. My mother's blood pressure and mine are on the low side of normal, though, and no arthritis in either of us.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. I am 5' 9', 150 lbs (which is about 10 lbs higher than I've ever been before except during pregnancy), caucasian, brown eyes, not athletic, so no real muscle tone. Feminine and curvy.
Thank you for any help you can give!
[message edited by benignus on Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:27:28 BST]
benignus on 2011-08-08
My headaches are always on the right side of my head, toward the front. Never anywhere else.
I have taken birth control pills for almost 16 years, except when I was pregnant and nursing. So I've taken them for about 12 years total.
My daily supplements are:
4000 IU of Vitamin D every day in liquid form (drops).
Vegetarian Omega 3's capsules every day.
benignus 8 years ago
benignus 8 years ago
Please take Kreosotum 30C, 4 drops in 2 sips of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 1 week.
Report progress after 3 days.
Many many prayers for your healthy and happy life.
♥ nawazkhan 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.