Vaginal yeast infectionDear honeopatic doctors,
I am 23 years old and I have had a vaginal yeast infection for about a month. I have been under a lot of stress in the past few months, so my imune system probably collapsed, I think this is what caused it. It itches and burns, it is very annoying. I have also infected my boyfriend, he got ulcers on his penis. Which homeopatic remedy do you suggest for me and for my boyfriend? If you need further information, please let me know.
Thank you very much
ariela on 2012-04-07
the urgent care first and find out
what you have, if it is yeast or if it
bacterial vgainitis or something else.
A lot of yeast treatment is take probiotics
and use the monistat tampon thing.
But I don't think you know what you
have so you need to get it checked.
If you don't like drs treatment then
both of you would have to have individual
cases taken bc the remedy would
be different for each person.
Please get checked to find out the
cause of this.
♡ simone717 9 years ago
However, the following additional information is required to help you and the other fellow. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
♡ Dr. Showrav 9 years ago
Thanks for the help and suggestion here.
I am waiting on the additional data from patient to start her treatment.
May Allah Bless you.
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.