Sex Weakness due to masturbationProblem: Sex Weakness
Hi, I am 31 year old now, before i used to masturbate 2 or 3 times in a week since 14 years of age and from the age of 25 to 26 I used to do it twice in a month and finally after 26 to 29 I used to do once in a month but now I QUIT masturbation with a strong determination.
Due to these past bad habits now suffers from sex weakness. I want to recover my sex power for lifetime through the homeopathic medicines.
I had a habit of smoking which I used to smoke 4-5 Cigs in a day. But now I QUIT smoking permanently.
The problems which i am facing currently are mentioned below:
1. Nervous Weakness.
2. Feels exhaustive.
3. Feels thirsty very often.
4. Sometime feels as suffering from Hypertension.
5. Loss of memory. (happening a lot of mislaying)
6. Back pain. (after playing sports)
7. Vibration in body specifically with fingers.
8. Digestive system is not good.
9. Getting fluid (like transparent/water) within 2 minutes whenever some lovemaking scenes happen.
10. Not able to sustain the erection for satisfactory length of time.
11. In my consideration the sperm is (very thin) not thick as it has to be.
12. Ejaculation happens with in a short time.
1. Fear of performance, fear of an inability to satisfy the partner, inhibited lovemaking desire, guilt, negative feeling etc.
2. Psychological problems such as stress, anxiety and depression cause sexual weakness.
3. Lack of interest and confidence in everything.
Please consider on my each and every problem which I mentioned above physical as well as psychological and provide me the remedy with your favorable suggestions.
[message edited by mastaaan1981 on Thu, 06 Oct 2011 03:38:35 BST]
mastaaan1981 on 2011-10-06
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
sajjad anwar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.