kakade on 2011-10-08
FOR your information
1) Healthy blood pressure range is 90-119 for Systolic and 60-79 for Dystolic.
2) Anything over 120/80 is considered HIGH blood pressure.
3) LOW blood pressure is anything below 90/60.
Is it 1 or 2 or 3 for you, let me know ?
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
1) What is your Location/age/sex/height/weight? What is your JOB-WORK?
2) Duration of illness?
3) Chief Complaints?
4) How is your Thyroid functioning?
5) Do you have Diabetes?
6) Do you have Digestion Problem?
7) How is your Bowl movement?
8) Do you feel thirsty? How many glasses of water you drink every day?
9) Do you feel good in warm or cold or humid climate?
10) Are you having any stress? Describe it.
11) Do you get normal sound sleep?
12) Explain in detail about you mood?
13) Any problem with you periods? (For females)
14) Any past medical problem which you would like to share the information?
15) List of medicine in use at present?
16) Do you have grey hairs? What percentage of black hair is there on you scalp?
17) Do you have acne problem? Past or present.
18) Did you take any chemical treatment for your hair?
19) Are you changing shampoo brand frequently?
20) Do you have Dandruff problem in your hair?
21) Do you exercise daily? Or any other physical activity.
22) How is your Cholesterol level?
♡ Nikkie last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.