The ABC Homeopathy Forum
New patient-Anxiety,gerd and IBS main complaints-Female
-32 yrs old
-light skin,black circles under eyes,dark brown hair,green eyes
-So far I have taken: mag.phosphorica, mg.carbonica, thuja, anacardium, calcarea carbonica, kali phosphoricum,nux vomica, carbo vegetabilis, natrum muriaticum,staphysagria, ignatia amara, lycopodium. My doctor prescibed me all these remedies but she wasn't asking me enough questions about my condition so she was trying different ones. Out of all of these only Lycopodium had a good effect on me. I have taken it for almost 2 yrs, for 6 months 10M capsules every 5 days and then 1M capsules every 3 days. It helped me a lot with my anxiety,gerd,Ibs, lower back pain. 3 months ago it stopped working on my stomach and anxiety so i stopped taking it.It helped me a lot but i'm still depressed,have some anxiety,and my digestion is still troublesome.
1.-Indigestion, bitter taste in mouth(bile),heartburn felt mainly on my back and throat, top of stomach (occasionally)(sore throat and hoarseness),stomach pain as if its walls are being stretched,regurgitation,heaviness,discomfort,takes a long time to digest and even then feels like food hasn't been digested fully; muscle twitching in hands, feet and top and bottom eyelids when I get upset or anxious,depression with weakness,loss of energy and willingness to do any chore,pessimism,think i will get terminal illness; anxiety(somewhat) with trembling,heart beating loudly,difficulty breathing,panic,chest pains, whenever i'm going out of the house or socializing,or being evaluated for performing a task, want to return home immediately. IBS has gotten better(used to have awful pains and diarrhea),but still get some pains,gas,and still prone to diarrhea or soft stools,gurgling sounds, pain especially to the left side of belly,especially when i get anxious, jaw feels out of place or hanging, can't close my mouth very well, jaw suddenly felt it was hanging after emotional shock in 2006, difficulty thinking, concentrating,sluggish.
2. -Also suffer from lower back pain, sciatica on left side, sometimes while having stomach pain or anxious i get pain in left shoulder, also occasional pain in clavicle of right shoulder (like sore nerve pain) which goes away the next day, pain in/around knees,stiff left knee after bending it, occasional spots of psoriasis(calves, thighs and buttocks;pea-sized eczemas), seborrhoeic dermatitis on scalp; red,white scale eczemas on scalp (only one now with itchiness) used to have them on chest,pubic region, behind ears and around nostrils,now only on head), small sties on left bottom eyelid; hypothyroidism(on medication), tension headaches,period pains,spotting and pain during ovulation.
3.- Fear of getting a terminal illness, worry about work,future; i feel isolated, lonely, hurt, betrayed and always attacked (verbally,socially) by others. Fear i won't be able to manage work,family,etc in the future.
4- Stomach pain, indigestion,heartburn,weakness,pains in general,headache,just want to lie in bed,desperation.
5.Always had a sensitive stomach and bowel,but i started getting heartburn during my college years and anxiety and panic attacks. Started getting severe IBS with diarrhea after a family issue.(2004,2006)
7.Eating,worrying,anxiety; happiness,going out,showering,travelling,doing things that i like.
8.External stimuli like the place i live at and people i associate with play a big part. Improper diet aggravates my digestive problems but anger and anxiety even more.
9. During hot,dry weather(not too hot though)
10.Moody,mild, agreeable,nervous,easily offended,somewhat lazy,suspicious.
- Anxious; afraid of thunders and loud noises
-don't have family except my mother-used to have problems with her but now ok; have an uncle with whom i used to be close to but now we don't speak to each other (major family problems),cry easily,don't talk much but i'm very talkative and social with the right company,take charge when needed,don't tell personal problems or secrets to others unless i absolutely trust them.
11.fear i will not live where i want to,won't do what i want with my life,will get ill and bedridden. I dream often about me leaving and about my dead grandmother.
12.Crave sweets and cheesy things,pasta,tomato. Aversion to fats, alcohol,coffee.
13. No thirst. After indigestion feel thirst for small amount of water. Big thirst during hot weather,summer.
16. More, trunk.
17. Now more normal,formed and brown,but occasionally soft or loose and yellow.
18. Have trouble sleeping,can't fall asleep or toss and turn. On the side,towards the wall.
20. Always take things gravely,have very strong sixth sense.
21. Antacids,anti-inflammatories, antidepressants (loss of sexual climax during) no
22. Gastrointestinal disorders, mother is bipolar,grandmother had diabetes and Hepatitis C, father(whom I've never known)died from severe stroke.
-light skin,black circles under eyes,dark brown hair,green eyes, voluptuous
24.Menstruated at 10 yrs old, heavy flow and severe pains until 24 yrs old. Now regular but light flow,still moderate pains.
25. -Gastroenteritis -3 months old,16 yrs old, 31 yrs old
-Benign fibroadenoma in right breast at 24 yrs old.
-G.E.R.D. at 24 yrs old
[message edited by xsloven on Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:04:41 BST]
[message edited by xsloven on Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:21:26 BST]
[message edited by xsloven on Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:24:17 BST]
[message edited by xsloven on Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:26:33 BST]
[message edited by xsloven on Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:29:52 BST]
[message edited by xsloven on Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:53:04 BST]
[message edited by xsloven on Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:05:18 BST]
xsloven on 2011-10-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pls take a Nat Mur 200c single dose of 2 drops early in the morning empty stomach.. and wait for a week
and report me..
dr. deoshlok sharma
and report me..
dr. deoshlok sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
I have tried Nat Mur before but it didn't have any effect on me when I did. Shall I try it again? Also where I live there are only remedies in capsules/globules.
xsloven last decade
I took one 200C Natrum Muriaticum capsule like you instructed me but I felt no improvement.
xsloven last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.