Anal fissuresI am suffering from anal fissures since last week. It happened in past but not such severe.
I have a fissures on anal walls, doctor also told that I am having sentinal piles(something pointed is coming out). Initially blood was noticed during evacuation. There is pain before and during evacuation. Stool comes with great pain. Anus is contracted. Stool in morning is big in size, in afternoon it is very thin and during evacuation it burns like acid is coming.
The pointed thing coming from anus on pressure is pulsating after stool. Even I cannot sit properly. There is constant desire for stool. Stomach is full and tight.
My age is 31 having problem of hyper acidity. I eat non veg and drink twice in month.
Pleas suggest some good remedy for this. I just fed up from the allopathic and ayurvedic treatment. They advised me to go for operation. But I do beleive that it can be cured by the homeopathic medicine.
tarang on 2011-11-04
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♥ nawazkhan 8 years ago
Thanks for reply, my details are
1. I am 31 years old male, married, Weight is 70 kg, Height is 5.10 feet, From India experiencing subtropical climate.
9. Suffering from anal fissures and sentinal piles. presently taking allopathic treatment giving me temporary relief.
Pain during and before BM, constant urging for stool. Stool is very burning. Anus contracted. Stomach is full and tight. Having Diarrhea, need to go for evacuation for more than 3 times a day.
10. I experienced anal fissures before 3-4 months but they went after using Calc Fluor and Silicia.
This time it is more chronic and along with sentinal pile.
Now I am suffering from more than 8 days. Initially blood was there during stool.
11. Non diabetic
12. Desire for sweet
14. In mouth feeling of some bitter acid is coming from inside.
15. 90/140 BP
16. Burning, stretching and pain during BM. something pointed is coming out on applying pressure.
17. I am frightened when going for evacuation.
18. I cannot sit properly, uneasiness, constant feeling of rectum itching and pain.
19. Something is there is rectum, rectum burning.
21. Before 8 days I was driving for about 10 hours and consumed non veg (lots of spicy) along with drinks. And problem started from next morning. First Hard stool comes with blood. And now the problem is continue.
22. Very threatening.
23. Cutting of rectum, pain and burning
25. Currently taking allopathic medicine O2, Aceclofenac, Omeprazole and applying gel lignocaine
26. My grand father was having this problem
27. I a post graduate
28. Job is sitting mainly
29. Likes non veg especially mutton and chicken
30. spicy nonveg and drinks
31. angry, impatient, carreer conscious. Speaks publically. Work alcoholic. Everytime thinking about my work and career.
32. aggrevation during morning and afternoon. Decreases in evening
35. upper part of rectum
36. urine white, sometimes yellow, Stool is yellow, sometimes brownish color
sir I need a permanant relief from this problem, it is irritating me, I can not concentrate on my work.
tarang 8 years ago
Please take only one dose of Nitric Acid 200C and report the response from this remedy.
Pour 4 drops of the remedy into 1/4 glass of mineral water, mix with a spoon.
Stop all other remedies and local application creams etc.
Many prayers for your good health.
♥ nawazkhan 8 years ago
Thanks for the reply and remedy.
I have taken the remedy as per your suggestion. It has given me 40-50 % relief. But still cutting pain is there during initial evacuation. It seems to be internal piles. Feeling of something is there (pointed) inside the anus.
I am also having great acidity (hearburn) along with gases.
Kindly suggest whether I should continue the medicine or not?
tarang 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.