≡ ▼ LINKS
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

 

Similar posts:

Urgent - pregnant woman and toddler ingesting black mould 1

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urgent - pregnant woman and toddler ingesting black mould

Hi,

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and both me and my son (22 months old) ingested black mould from a liquid homeopathic remedy (pertussin).

Is it dangerous? Is there anything homeopathic (or other) we can take to make sure we're ok?

Thank you!!!
 
  jakesmum on 2011-11-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Why u were ingested and what remedy in which potency?


Dr. Showrav
Bangladesh
 
Dr. Showrav 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.