≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Urgent - pregnant woman and toddler ingesting black mould 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urgent - pregnant woman and toddler ingesting black mould


I'm 24 weeks pregnant and both me and my toddler son (22 months old) ingested black mould from a liquid homeopathic remedy (Pertussin). Is it dangerous? Is there anything homeopathic (or else) we can take to make sure we're ok? I'm a bit worried.

Thank you!
  jakesmum on 2011-11-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
There is no way to tell what it was. It was either something that was present in the water or something that grew there after the dropper made contact with someone's mouth. I assume the remedy must be old then for something to have grown in the water.

There is no way to give a remedy on the possibility that an unknown substance might have an as yet unknown effect. We are only able to prescribe on symptoms.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.